Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Microsoft Adds Windows 8 Gestures to Touch Mouse

Last response: in News comments
October 24, 2012 2:25:43 AM

No problem, all i need is a single gesture for windows 8.
October 24, 2012 3:08:28 AM

*Make comment about Apple's magic mouse and lawsuit and how Apple should lose the lawsuit*
Related resources
October 24, 2012 3:21:45 AM

"Owners of Microsoft's Wedge Touch Mouse won't receive update."

Now I haven't looked into the whole "touch mouse" idea but that seems really lame.
October 24, 2012 4:10:41 AM

mouse24"Owners of Microsoft's Wedge Touch Mouse won't receive update."Now I haven't looked into the whole "touch mouse" idea but that seems really lame.

I'm betting they mean, it won't receive an update right now, but sometime later.
October 24, 2012 7:49:02 AM

reprotected*Make comment about Apple's magic mouse and lawsuit and how Apple should lose the lawsuit*

What about the Tragic Macpad, I mean Magic Trackpad. Did they sell more than 10 of those things?
October 24, 2012 10:18:34 AM

Touch mice? These mice cost how much?
October 24, 2012 12:34:43 PM

Am I the only one that sees these are rather pointless? add gestures that you can do on the mouse, to do things you could do with a normal mouse to start with? Like:
"You can select which gestures correspond to snapping, moving, minimizing and maximizing windows, and switching between tasks."

I could do that before, and rather easily, with no problems with before on a standard mouse.
So now I can use a mouse, to do tasks on top of it, that I can do using a mouse? o.O
Anonymous
October 25, 2012 9:57:12 PM

Looks like a work in progress. Might be interesting after a few dozen revisions.
!