Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

A long time ago I added some scenery which screwed up KAUS. I don't
remember what the file was named.

You can see in the pictures that the default airfield is covered by a
layer which screws everything. On the picture I listed most of my
attempts to get rid of that upper layer.

Any ideas how to find and fix the problem? I tried Flight Sim Manager
2.8 but it didn't find anything wrong.

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs42&d=05335&f=kaus02.jpg

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

It's gonna take full power to taxi, b0B.
Mike
"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
>A long time ago I added some scenery which screwed up KAUS. I don't
>remember what the file was named.
>
> You can see in the pictures that the default airfield is covered by a
> layer which screws everything. On the picture I listed most of my
> attempts to get rid of that upper layer.
>
> Any ideas how to find and fix the problem? I tried Flight Sim Manager 2.8
> but it didn't find anything wrong.
>
> http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs42&d=05335&f=kaus02.jpg
>
> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Beech45Whiskey wrote:
> boB <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote:
>

>>Any ideas how to find and fix the problem? I tried Flight Sim Manager
>>2.8 but it didn't find anything wrong.
>

> Assuming the addon was installed into its own directory (as opposed to a
> common scenery directory) I would start by going to the scenery library off
> the main sim start-up page and look through the list of all scenery
> entries. Try to find the one that closely resembles the airport add-on.
> If you find a candidate, disable it by unchecking it. Or, disable all
> addons and slowly add back a few at a time, then check your work by going
> to that airport.
>
> Don't forget that every time you make changes in the scenery library you
> have to then save your changes and exit/restart the sim to reindex the
> scenery files before launching into a flight.

Thanks Peter. I should have included that in my message. I even
disabled scenery that looked to have no connection to KAUS. There was a
lot of re-loading going on. :0)

--

boB,
SAG 70