As5350 et CCM

Last response: in Networking
January 17, 2005 7:26:07 PM

Je cherche a connecter un as5350 à mon cisco call manager. Le hic, c'est
qu'à priori ma version d'ios n'est pas bonne (c5350-js-mz.123-6c.bin).
Quel Ios faut-il ?

Merci

More about : as5350 ccm

Anonymous
January 17, 2005 8:07:15 PM

Hello,
MGCP to CallManager support for AS5350 is

Featureset IP Plus
12.3(4)T3
c5350-is-mz.12.3-4.T3

12.3(6)
c5350-is-mz.12.3-6 is also shown.

What version of CallManager do you have ?.

Regards,
Steve

"anonyme" <ano@nyme.com> wrote in message

> Je cherche a connecter un as5350 à mon cisco call manager. Le hic, c'est
> qu'à priori ma version d'ios n'est pas bonne (c5350-js-mz.123-6c.bin).
> Quel Ios faut-il ?
>
> Merci
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 8:08:34 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. Cisco CallManager version 4.1
I'm trying this version c5350-js-mz.123-8.T3.bin
But i'm not sure for my config. With cisco example, i must have this
command ccm-manager
But this command don't exist, where can i find some example to connect
as5350 to CCM4.1 ?

Regards
Fabien

Steve McKee wrote:
> Hello,
> MGCP to CallManager support for AS5350 is
>
> Featureset IP Plus
> 12.3(4)T3
> c5350-is-mz.12.3-4.T3
>
> 12.3(6)
> c5350-is-mz.12.3-6 is also shown.
>
> What version of CallManager do you have ?.
>
> Regards,
> Steve
>

> "anonyme" <ano@nyme.com> wrote in message
>
>>Je cherche a connecter un as5350 à mon cisco call manager. Le hic, c'est
>>qu'à priori ma version d'ios n'est pas bonne (c5350-js-mz.123-6c.bin).
>>Quel Ios faut-il ?
>>
>>Merci

Anonymous
January 18, 2005 9:35:46 PM

Hello,
Looking at the following URL :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/...

It would appear that the AS5350 isn't supported for MGCP and CM which is a
bit confusing, only H.323.

Sure enough, when I look at my 4.0 CM server, I don't see the AS5350 listed
as an MCGP Gateway and I don't see it listed under 4.1 documentation.

I think you may have to go with H.323 !.

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your answer. Cisco CallManager version 4.1
> I'm trying this version c5350-js-mz.123-8.T3.bin
> But i'm not sure for my config. With cisco example, i must have this
> command ccm-manager
> But this command don't exist, where can i find some example to connect
> as5350 to CCM4.1 ?
>
> Regards
> Fabien
>
> Steve McKee wrote:
>> Hello,
>> MGCP to CallManager support for AS5350 is
>>
>> Featureset IP Plus
>> 12.3(4)T3
>> c5350-is-mz.12.3-4.T3
>>
>> 12.3(6)
>> c5350-is-mz.12.3-6 is also shown.
>>
>> What version of CallManager do you have ?.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steve
>>

>> "anonyme" <ano@nyme.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Je cherche a connecter un as5350 à mon cisco call manager. Le hic, c'est
>>>qu'à priori ma version d'ios n'est pas bonne (c5350-js-mz.123-6c.bin).
>>>Quel Ios faut-il ?
>>>
>>>Merci

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 7:50:26 PM

Hi Steve,

Can I send you an e-mail?
My e-mail address fab.fab@voila.fr

Regards,
Fabien
Steve McKee wrote:
> Hello,
> Looking at the following URL :
>
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/...
>
> It would appear that the AS5350 isn't supported for MGCP and CM which is a
> bit confusing, only H.323.
>
> Sure enough, when I look at my 4.0 CM server, I don't see the AS5350 listed
> as an MCGP Gateway and I don't see it listed under 4.1 documentation.
>
> I think you may have to go with H.323 !.
>
> Regards,
> Steve
>

> "anonyme" <ano@nyme.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>Thank you for your answer. Cisco CallManager version 4.1
>>I'm trying this version c5350-js-mz.123-8.T3.bin
>>But i'm not sure for my config. With cisco example, i must have this
>>command ccm-manager
>>But this command don't exist, where can i find some example to connect
>>as5350 to CCM4.1 ?
>>
>>Regards
>>Fabien
>>
>>Steve McKee wrote:
>>
>>>Hello,
>>>MGCP to CallManager support for AS5350 is
>>>
>>>Featureset IP Plus
>>>12.3(4)T3
>>>c5350-is-mz.12.3-4.T3
>>>
>>>12.3(6)
>>>c5350-is-mz.12.3-6 is also shown.
>>>
>>>What version of CallManager do you have ?.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Steve
>>>

>>>"anonyme" <ano@nyme.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 8:05:45 PM

Hi steve,

Sorry,

Thank you for you help. I'm novice and I don't the way to resolve my
problem.
You have the as5350 configuration, network diagram and ccm configuration.
If you could look if I forgot something or if I were mistaken.

@ip as5350 192.168.1.5
@ip pix 192.168.1.1
@ip ccm 192.168.1.2 (static)

==============
CONF OF CCM4.1
==============
Route Patterns
==============
Route Pattern* 9.@
Partition < None >
Description
Numbering Plan* North American Numbering Plan
Route Filter < None >
MLPP Precedence Default
Gateway or Route List* 192.168.1.2 (Edit)

Gateway Configuration
=====================
Product : H.323 Gateway
Gateway : 192.168.1.2
Device Protocol: H.225
Registration: Unknown
IP Address: 192.168.0.5

Device Information
Device Name* 192.168.1.2
Description as5350
Device Pool* Default
Call Classification* Use System Default
Media Resource Group List < None >
Location < None >
AAR Group < None >
Signaling Port* 1720

Media Termination Point Required

X Retry Video Call as Audio

X Wait for Far End H.245 Terminal Capability Set

Multilevel Precendence and Preemption (MLPP) Information
MLPP Domain (e.g., "0000FF")
MLPP Indication Not available on this device
MLPP Preemption Not available on this device

Call Routing Information
Inbound Calls
Significant Digits* All
Calling Search Space < None >
AAR Calling Search Space < None >

Prefix DN
Redirecting Number IE Delivery - Inbound

Enable Inbound FastStart

Outbound Calls
Calling Party Selection* Originator
Calling Party Presentation* Default
Called party IE number type Cisco CallManager
Calling party IE number type Cisco CallManager
Called Numbering Plan* Cisco CallManager
Calling Numbering Plan* Cisco CallManager
Caller ID DN
X Display IE Delivery

Redirecting Number IE Delivery - Outbound

Enable Outbound FastStart

Codec For Outbound FastStart* G711 a-law 64K

==============
Conf of AS5350
==============
!
version 12.3
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec
no service password-encryption
!
hostname AS5350-Viapass
!
boot-start-marker
boot system flash c5350-is-mz.123-4.T3.bin
no boot startup-test
boot-end-marker
resource-pool disable
spe default-firmware spe-firmware-1
no aaa new-model
ip subnet-zero
ip cef
isdn switch-type primary-ni
voice service voip
fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback cisco
h323
h245 caps mode restricted
fax interface-type fax-mail
controller E1 3/0
framing NO-CRC4
pri-group timeslots 1-31
!
controller E1 3/1
framing NO-CRC4
pri-group timeslots 1-13,15-31
interface FastEthernet0/0
ip address 192.168.1.5 255.255.255.0
duplex auto
speed auto
!
interface FastEthernet0/1
no ip address
shutdown
duplex auto
speed auto
!
interface Serial0/0
no ip address
shutdown
clockrate 2000000
!
interface Serial0/1
no ip address
shutdown
clockrate 2000000
!
interface Serial3/0:15
no ip address
isdn switch-type primary-net5
isdn incoming-voice data 64
isdn send-alerting
isdn sending-complete
no cdp enable
!
interface Serial3/1:15
no ip address
isdn switch-type primary-net5
isdn T310 4000
no cdp enable
!
interface Async1/00
no ip address
interface Async1/59
no ip address
!
interface Group-Async0
no ip address
no group-range
!
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1
no ip http server
map-class dialer test
dialer voice-call
control-plane
voice-port 3/0:D
connection plar 9000
!
voice-port 3/1:D
!
no mgcp timer receive-rtcp
no mgcp explicit hookstate
dial-peer voice 100 voip
destination-pattern .T
session target ipv4:192.168.0.5
incoming called-number 1234
dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
codec g711alaw
!
dial-peer voice 1 pots
destination-pattern 9T
direct-inward-dial
port 3/0:D
ss7 mtp2-variant Bellcore 0
ss7 mtp2-variant Bellcore 1
ss7 mtp2-variant Bellcore 2
ss7 mtp2-variant Bellcore 3
!
line con 0
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
login
line 1/00 1/59
no flush-at-activation
modem InOut
!
scheduler allocate 10000 400
ntp clock-period 17180021
ntp server 64.112.189.11

Thank you, regards,
Fabien
anonyme wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Can I send you an e-mail?
> My e-mail address fab.fab@voila.fr
>
> Regards,
> Fabien
> Steve McKee wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Looking at the following URL :
>>
>> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/...
>>

>> It would appear that the AS5350 isn't supported for MGCP and CM which
>> is a bit confusing, only H.323.
>>
>> Sure enough, when I look at my 4.0 CM server, I don't see the AS5350
>> listed as an MCGP Gateway and I don't see it listed under 4.1
>> documentation.
>>
>> I think you may have to go with H.323 !.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Steve
>>

>> "anonyme" <ano@nyme.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Thank you for your answer. Cisco CallManager version 4.1
>>> I'm trying this version c5350-js-mz.123-8.T3.bin
>>> But i'm not sure for my config. With cisco example, i must have this
>>> command ccm-manager
>>> But this command don't exist, where can i find some example to
>>> connect as5350 to CCM4.1 ?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Fabien

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 10:13:30 PM

Hi there,
Looking at your config, shouldn't your Route Pattern (Anything starting with
a '9') point to 192.168.1.5 (the Gateway) ?.
Incoming calls to the Gateway need a Dial Peer pointing back to the
CallManager 192.168.1.2.

Anyway, here are some good examples for you :

> [...]
> interface Group-Async0
> no ip address
> no group-range
> !
> ip classless
> ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1
> no ip http server
> !
> !
> !
> !
> map-class dialer test
> dialer voice-call
> !
> !
> !
> control-plane
> !
> !
> !
> voice-port 3/0:D
> connection plar 9000
> !
> voice-port 3/1:D
> !
> no mgcp timer receive-rtcp
> no mgcp explicit hookstate
> !
> !
> dial-peer voice 100 voip
> destination-pattern .T
> session target ipv4:192.168.0.5
> incoming called-number 1234
> dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
> codec g711alaw
> !
> dial-peer voice 1 pots
> destination-pattern 9T
> direct-inward-dial
> port 3/0:D
> !
> !
> ss7 mtp2-variant Bellcore 0
> ss7 mtp2-variant Bellcore 1
> ss7 mtp2-variant Bellcore 2
> ss7 mtp2-variant Bellcore 3
> !
> line con 0
> line aux 0
> line vty 0 4
> login
> line 1/00 1/59
> no flush-at-activation
> modem InOut
> !
> scheduler allocate 10000 400
> ntp clock-period 17180021
> ntp server 64.112.189.11
>

> Thank you, regards,
> Fabien
> anonyme wrote:
>>
>> Hi Steve,
>>
>> Can I send you an e-mail?
>> My e-mail address fab.fab@voila.fr
>>
>> Regards,
>> Fabien
>> Steve McKee wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> Looking at the following URL :
>>>
>>> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/...
>>>
>>> It would appear that the AS5350 isn't supported for MGCP and CM which is
>>> a bit confusing, only H.323.
>>>
>>> Sure enough, when I look at my 4.0 CM server, I don't see the AS5350
>>> listed as an MCGP Gateway and I don't see it listed under 4.1
>>> documentation.
>>>
>>> I think you may have to go with H.323 !.

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 7:13:21 PM

Thank you Steve,

Now I can make outgoing call. But the incoming call on PSTN doesn't work.
I have this message :

*Jan 1 03:59:43.053: ISDN Se3/0:15 Q931: RX <- SETUP pd = 8 callref =
0x009C
Bearer Capability i = 0x9090A3
Standard = CCITT
Transer Capability = 3.1kHz Audio
Transfer Mode = Circuit
Transfer Rate = 64 kbit/s
Channel ID i = 0xA98385
Exclusive, Channel 5
Progress Ind i = 0x8583 - Origination address is non-ISDN
Calling Party Number i = 0x1081, 'XXXCall_NumberXXX'
Plan:Unknown, Type:International
Called Party Number i = 0x81, '1234'
Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown
Sending Complete
*Jan 1 03:59:43.053: ISDN Se3/0:15 EVENT: process_rxstate: ces/callid
1/0x9 calltype 2 CALL_INCOMING
*Jan 1 03:59:43.053: ISDN Se3/0:15 EVENT: call_incoming: call_id
0x0009, Guid = B63E170D800A
*Jan 1 03:59:43.053: ISDN Se3/0:15 **ERROR**: call_incoming: Received a
call id 0x9 with a bad bearercap from XXXCall_NumberXXX on b channel 5
*Jan 1 03:59:43.053: ISDN Se3/0:15 EVENT: process_rxstate: ces/callid
1/0x9 calltype 2 CALL_CLEARED
*Jan 1 03:59:43.053: ISDN Se3/0:15 Q931: TX -> RELEASE_COMP pd = 8
callref = 0x809C
Cause i = 0x80D8 - Incompatible destination

Regards,
Fabien

!