Cataloguing Add-ons

I have bought and downloaded lots of add-ons. Often I see something on Avsim
or Flightsim which I think would be interesting in the future, and download
while I see it. However, I feel that I am starting to lose track, other than
what's currently installed. Does anyone use any cataloguing software, or
have a fantastic speadsheet, or database that they use for this purpose?

Rich
3 answers Last reply
More about cataloguing

    Try Rana Hossain's FlightSim Manager (on AVSIM). It won't catalogue
    what you've already got, but it will help you keep track of things
    going forward if you use it. (Which I don't do, I have to admit, for
    that. I am, though, as we speak, making another CD archive of my
    payware planes and various registration codes...)

    Thanks for your reply, David. I have Rana's FS Manager, but, as you observe,
    it only catalogues what you install through it. I don't have everything
    installed at once as it slows the system too much, but I'd like to know what
    I've done with something if I want it in the future, and to stop me possibly
    downloading again. I very much appreciate your efforts though.

    Rich
    "David Wilson-Okamura" <David Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> wrote in
    message news:1124476436.23065@forums.simradar.com...

    "Richard Hardiman" <Richard.Hardiman@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks for your reply, David. I have Rana's FS Manager, but, as you
    > observe, it only catalogues what you install through it. I don't have
    > everything installed at once as it slows the system too much, but I'd like
    > to know what I've done with something if I want it in the future, and to
    > stop me possibly downloading again. I very much appreciate your efforts
    > though.
    >
    > Rich
    > "David Wilson-Okamura" <David Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> wrote in
    > message news:1124476436.23065@forums.simradar.com...
    >> Try Rana Hossain's FlightSim Manager (on AVSIM). It won't catalogue
    >> what you've already got, but it will help you keep track of things
    >> going forward if you use it. (Which I don't do, I have to admit, for
    >> that. I am, though, as we speak, making another CD archive of my
    >> payware planes and various registration codes...)

    I use this: http://www.whereisit-soft.com/
    to catalogue my FS stuff and MP3's

    SteveH

Microsoft Video Games