Excel Reader

Anyone know where I can download an Excel Reader for those occasional
attachments I.E ..soccer snack list.

Thanks
David

If you search the Microsoft.com site, you will see a link to download
the free viewer. I could give you the link, but then that would be doing
something for you that you could do for yourself....

"David Lawson" <davidlawson@cox.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can download an Excel Reader for those occasional
> attachments I.E ..soccer snack list.
>
> Thanks
> David

Hi David

See if the following link helps:

"Office Online File Converters and Viewers"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/assistance/HA010449811033.aspx

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User