[SOLVED] Dual Operating Systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk-jb93

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2010
Hi,

I have ordered my parts for my custom build which will hopefully arrive within the next week. I also ordered a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium. I intend to use this PC for many reasons such as; gaming, photoshop, app development and general use. To do app development it is best/easiest to do it on a Mac (from what ive been told).

So my question is - "If I set up a dual operating system on my new computer, what would be easier and is there a difference; to install Mac first then Windows or vice versa?"

Id also like to know what the differences there is in the different order of installation?

Thanks. (Sorry if this is in the wrong category, I wasnt sure where to post this)

Hi :)

Firstly you realise that ONLY certain hardware will work for a Mac operating system?

Secondly as its against Apples T&Cs to install it on ANY Pc, its against Toms rules to help you, apart from your Windows 7 install...

All the best Brett :)

sk-jb93

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2010

If you cant help me with installing windows on a mac, can you help me with knowing what hardware is compatible with macs?

Status
Not open for further replies.