Checking email with WIFI and Bluetooth?

November 10, 2004 1:34:45 PM

I currently have my IPAQ 5550 setup so that I can check my email when I am
connected to WIFI, I've just recently got it working with WEP. NOW I'd like
to set it up so that when a WIFI connection is not available it asks if I
want to connect using my Bluetooth phone. Can anyone tell me if this is
possible and if so how to setup the rules and possibly even how to setup the
connection to the phone.

When I pair the devices do I want to set it up as
1) Bluetooth
2) Bluetooth Modem
3) Bluetooth Fax Modem

I've tried setting it up as #1 but when it dials my ISP it says that there
is not a modem at that connection (WHEN THERE IS)?
Anonymous
November 10, 2004 5:33:29 PM

You need to set it up the connection as a bluetooth modem, here is a page to
get you headed in the right direction
(http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=449)

rights...

!