iconnectthere support - is there any?

I have read that the iconnectthere support is not great. But is there
any? They keep ignoring me, my e-mails and messages sent to customer
care. I have paid $15 to find out that their service is not working for
me behind the firewall I have in my apartment building. I have asked
them for help: no answers. They sent me an e-mail after four weeks
because I did not use their service and if I had any problems. I
replied: no answers. I have sent messages through their online "email
customer care" site: no answers. I requested account cancellation and
refund through their site: no answers.

Bottom line: no answers. They just ignore my messages and charge me
happily $.65 every month for a service I cannot use and that they don't
cancel my account either.

Do they reply to anyone?

Gerald

On 01/20/2005 05:34 AM, Gerald Vogt wrote:
> I have read that the iconnectthere support is not great. But is there
> any? They keep ignoring me, my e-mails and messages sent to customer
> care. I have paid $15 to find out that their service is not working for
> me behind the firewall I have in my apartment building. I have asked
> them for help: no answers. They sent me an e-mail after four weeks
> because I did not use their service and if I had any problems. I
> replied: no answers. I have sent messages through their online "email
> customer care" site: no answers. I requested account cancellation and
> refund through their site: no answers.
>
> Bottom line: no answers. They just ignore my messages and charge me
> happily $.65 every month for a service I cannot use and that they don't
> cancel my account either.

Write them via mail and, or courier as a final notice:

No reply from your worthy side to my e-mails and, or mails have
definitely put me into distress and shock.

Note that by not replying to my grievances you are indulging in
restrictive trade practices and this is what my attorney at law have
suggested me to write to you.

Hope that helps.

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman wrote:
> Note that by not replying to my grievances you are indulging in
> restrictive trade practices and this is what my attorney at law have
> suggested me to write to you.

"My attorney at law" would probably only write in Japanese... :-( So, if
I used courier mail I would probably spend more money on that than what
they owe me...

Gerald

a year ago they were OK with tech support over email. I used to have
firewall problems with their old software but I downloaded the new one
and it worked behind a firewall. I switched to Skype because the
better rates.

If you are paying by credit card, you can always dispute the charges
based on the fact that you are not receiving the promissed service.

IW

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:04:17 +0900, Gerald Vogt <vogt@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>I have read that the iconnectthere support is not great. But is there
>any? They keep ignoring me, my e-mails and messages sent to customer
>care. I have paid $15 to find out that their service is not working for
>me behind the firewall I have in my apartment building. I have asked
>them for help: no answers. They sent me an e-mail after four weeks
>because I did not use their service and if I had any problems. I
>replied: no answers. I have sent messages through their online "email
>customer care" site: no answers. I requested account cancellation and
>refund through their site: no answers.
>
>Bottom line: no answers. They just ignore my messages and charge me
>happily $.65 every month for a service I cannot use and that they don't
>cancel my account either.
>
>Do they reply to anyone?
>
>Gerald

TRENDING THREADS