Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Would you say eminem is a joke,talentless pothead poet? explain?

Tags:
Last response: in Entertainment
October 3, 2012 9:57:09 PM

he is crap plain and simple. he is just like icp, kid rock,lil wayne. man get some frickin therapy already.Anyone can see this guys got some serious mental problems again. Eminem's main goal is to deliberately shock by putting in tons of swear words and writing songs about murdering or hurting his girlfriend/wife/ex-wife Kim, whatever she is to him nowI seriously hope Eminem is a fad. I really can't see him having any long lasting appealbut I cannot see what the big deal about this guy is. He has absoulutely no flow at all, and his beats are among some of the corniest ones I have ever heardThis guy is talentless. He's on MTV yet mocks MTV. Hypocrite. He writes songs about himself and how hard his life is/was. Redundant. He writes songs about people that don't like him/he doesn't like. Boring. The songs are stale, the beats are wannabe, and the voice/lyrics are really stupid. Eminem is for kids who don't know any better. If you are an adult and you own Eminem, shame on you.

Eminem has opened the flood gates for MTV manufactured, talentless posers who seem to want to just look tough yet cute and sing about how hard life is and use the same sounds over and over again in each "song". Please throw away your Eminem material. Don't sell it, just toss it. Thre is NO WAY that Eminem is cool. After a few years pass and the kiddies grow up, this will be (already is) an abomination to music collections through tim
he is also an embrasement to the white race if he is white, but uses ghetto language, ebonics.
October 3, 2012 11:14:35 PM

^
+100!

Sarah Vaughn, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Lena Horne, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Mel Torme, just to name a few.

That was REAL talent.
October 4, 2012 6:47:52 PM

Eminem has lost his mojo even though I never really bought into him.
he started to decline when he and Dre launched 50 Cent.
Eminem could stand becoming second fiddle in his own corp (financially) to someone that was introduced under him.
then he had other problems including wifey and legal/mother issues.
then rehab.

he was to mainstream in the end and lost his street cred rapping about his mental weakness.

a joke, I always thought so but more of a gimmick.
white boy from the city being hardcore, very marketable.
unlike Bubba Sparks from the country on a country hook that lasted 15min of fame.
Eminem rode his 15mins out for many years.

talentless, depends on who you compare him to.
so many talentless artist out there with deals.
times have changed....

I just never really listened to him anyways, not interested and do not relate.
April 15, 2013 8:49:15 AM

If you think eminem is talentless than you have no understanding of hip hop and music in general. Just his wordplay alone is amazing poetry. His rhythms that he flows on the beat yall are crazy

And comparing Eminem to Lena Horne is stupid. Different genres.
April 23, 2013 2:16:20 AM

DeathChamberz said:
If you think eminem is talentless than you have no understanding of hip hop and music in general. Just his wordplay alone is amazing poetry. His rhythms that he flows on the beat yall are crazy

All rappers are talentless, imho.

You can rhyme. Good for you. So can my 4 year old cousin.
April 23, 2013 9:34:46 AM

Apanzee said:
DeathChamberz said:

That's stupid and shows you don't understand a music so you ignorantly speak against it.
1st. Have you never heard of poetry. Just because you do something rhyme doesn't mean its written on the same level of Nas or Jay Z
2nd You need to understand the rhythmic break down of rapping. Comparing it to your 4 year old rhyming is like comparing a Drave Grohl drumming to a kid banging on pans they both are drumming but it's not the same level

Someone needs to up there knowledge of music
April 23, 2013 11:56:31 AM

DeathChamberz said:
Apanzee said:
DeathChamberz said:

That's stupid and shows you don't understand a music so you ignorantly speak against it.
1st. Have you never heard of poetry. Just because you do something rhyme doesn't mean its written on the same level of Nas or Jay Z
2nd You need to understand the rhythmic break down of rapping. Comparing it to your 4 year old rhyming is like comparing a Drave Grohl drumming to a kid banging on pans they both are drumming but it's not the same level

Music = talking into a microphone now?
April 24, 2013 7:10:09 AM

Apanzee said:
DeathChamberz said:
Apanzee said:
DeathChamberz said:

Again you confuse rap with just talking in a microphone is saying drumming is just banging two sticks. Do you not understand rhythmn Maybe you should ask someone with more understanding about rap as you obviously lack that knowledge.
Playing guitar is more just strumming strings
April 24, 2013 9:48:13 AM

DeathChamberz said:
Apanzee said:
DeathChamberz said:
Apanzee said:
DeathChamberz said:

Again you confuse rap with just talking in a microphone is saying drumming is just banging two sticks. Do you not understand rhythmn Maybe you should ask someone with more understanding about rap as you obviously lack that knowledge.
Playing guitar is more just strumming strings

Having knowledge about rap is the musical equivalent of a chef having knowledge of boxed mac and cheese.

Get it? Cause they both are incredibly easy to make.
!