How to reset SPA2000 without a phone

Seems like my SPA2000 has locked up.
It boots and signales me every some seconds:
With net connected, I see _ _ _ __ __ _ _ _ (Morse code "SMS" ;-)
Without net connected, I see 3 blinks __ _ _

It does not answer on ping and it does not make dialtone.
I cannot reset using voice menu like this: "You can reset your SPA to
factory default values by going to the voice menu (****) and press
73738#"
When I type ****, I does not get voice prompt.

There seems not to be any power on the phone, as I cannot hear any click
when I do onhook -offhook.

So is it possible to (factory-) reset some other way than using the
phone?

--
Christen Fihl
http://HSPascal.Fihl.net/

    I found this link:
    http://voxilla.com/forum-viewtopic-t-1252-highlight-sos.html
    Others has seen this SMS message (some call it SOS) on the status lamp.
    I am not alone.

    I have now written to Sipura, as I cannot locate this repaire tool on
    there web.
    12 minutes late I got a link from Sipura, and the SPA2000 is up and
    running.
    Nice support by Sipura

    Very nice tool this internet ;-)

    --