Sign in with
Your question

ATi goes the "viral marketing" route

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 26, 2006 9:19:39 AM

ATi fanboys can be paid now
May 26, 2006 10:46:37 AM

Ahh...disparation will only lead to reckless and stupid countermeasures.
Related resources
May 26, 2006 10:49:23 AM

What's Viral marketing?
May 26, 2006 11:06:42 AM

Viral marketing describes any strategy that encourages individuals to pass on a marketing message to others, creating the potential for exponential growth in the message's exposure and influence. Like viruses, such strategies take advantage of rapid multiplication to explode the message to thousands, to millions. Off the Internet, viral marketing has been referred to as "word-of-mouth," "creating a buzz," "leveraging the media," "network marketing." But on the Internet, for better or worse, it's called "viral marketing."

Like for example, there are people that are paid by the companies to advertise or spread their products through forums creating a buzz and therefore popularize the product.
May 26, 2006 4:46:54 PM

Who likes BEEs? :wink:

As long as it doesn't spread to the toadies in forums stage who cares, it'll be as useless as most such campagins for people like us. Viral is usually for the low-mid informed consumer (people who know just enough to get influenced, but not enough to know beter).

I suspect this is more about things like ThePowerof3 type marketing.

Oh well, so be it. Just stop bringing out pudgy guys that look like too many of us, and bring out mor of these;

:mrgreen:
May 26, 2006 8:06:33 PM

LOL!

I like my idea better, BOTH at the same time! 8)

OK, now that started down the path you just need to make a 'nude' ruby path like the dawn one. :twisted:
May 27, 2006 4:20:05 PM

Which is the better looking? Pixie lady or Ruby??? LOL!
June 1, 2006 9:02:22 PM

Either compared to those recent scary creations coming out of Sapphire's art department and that fat dork nVidia is pushing that TheGreatGrapeApe mentioned earlier. WTF were they thinking?
!