Grumman Goose - Can You Install Plane Only?

I downloaded the newly free Grumman Goose by Bill Lyons from AVSIM. The
package includes the plane, some flightplans, and some scenery...all in a
single *.exe auto-installer. Is there a place to download (or a way to
install) only the plane?

Create a temporary folder somewhere and when you run the installer, point it
towards this new folder instead of FS2004. Then cut and paste whatever you
want over to the FS2004 folder.

Barry

"Matt B." <none@given> wrote in message news:5_PNe.2663$1g2.1761@fe05.lga...
> I downloaded the newly free Grumman Goose by Bill Lyons from AVSIM. The
> package includes the plane, some flightplans, and some scenery...all in a
> single *.exe auto-installer. Is there a place to download (or a way to
> install) only the plane?

might miss some great fun to be had with the Goose!

just downloaded myself
been plying this afternoon
it gives a warning about overwriting files so I too was concerned
seems to be a gauges thing
so backup your gauges folder if you like

must go Jack's barking .............................

James