My personal, self-made computer Case.

clue69less

Splendid
Mar 2, 2006
Here is the link.
http://people.overclockers.ru/Indulgator/articles
Text is russian but pictures are giving chance to understand main Idea.
This idea was patented and I am the owner of patent.
Enjoy.

P.s
The main idea is - Wind tunnel !

The final vision of CASE is shown on pic.7 and pic.8.

Man, I wish I could read Russian! That looks like one bigass fan. Good thing you have a filter - the cat could get sucked in.

m0rTu

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2006
it is interesting...but I'd do something different...you will see my idea soon...after I get a patent... :twisted:

DaBigHurt

Distinguished
May 21, 2006
kewl, Looks like a BBQ Grill qhen its closed. Cool Idea tho' looks like you put a lot of effort into it, wish all of us had the time & commitment that you do, I know I wish I did. (Well, the time part). Although I do prefer modding brand cases. :oops:

Indulgator

Distinguished
May 26, 2006
I have a patent award so I am not worry about steal. I can prove my rights in all civilized states.

I have English discription so if enybody interesting,I can send English version.
By the way I am ready to give good comishon (agency fee) for thouse who will help to find me a potenial buyer of this patent.(15-20 % of contract sum) Redy to sign agreement.

Best,

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
All fans and cooling solutions are about to go to the wayside.... people will look back and say "Why is that big hunk of metal attached to that chip with a fan on top of it ?" I remember when chips didnt need external cooling and they will return to that way again soon :)

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
Man, I wish I could read Russian! That looks like one bigass fan. Good thing you have a filter - the cat could get sucked in.

Very Cool. :wink: I can't read Russian, but what i can see is that it's a 40cm(15.75 inch) fan, turning 1000 r.p.m. Have to be careful if its under
your desk, wouldn't want your pant leg to get sucked into it....

911.....What is your emergency.." Help, my husband got sucked into his
computer". :oops:

busygamer01

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
Вы не делали этот случай, кто - то уже сделал те случаи прежде, и они были патентованы.

Indulgator

Distinguished
May 26, 2006
busygamer01

Я производил иновационный поиск на новизну моего патента.
Такого не делал никто. :roll: