What happened to that cool site with all the wierd FS9 stu..

It was moved to
http://members.isp.com/glathrem@isp.com/

yep, shameless self promotion
1 answer Last reply
More about what happened cool site wierd

    "glathrem" <glathrem@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > It was moved to
    > http://members.isp.com/glathrem@isp.com/
    > yep, shameless self promotion

    I'd wondered what happened to your site. It is filled with some good stuff,
    but maybe you could split things up so that everything is not on a single,
    giant page.

    BTW, I tried your helicopter "trick" and ended up spinning wildly out of
    control to 99,999 feet. It was crazy. :-)

Games Microsoft Video Games