Asus a620 and gprs connection..

November 11, 2004 5:56:12 PM

hi i have an asus a620 and a G1 gprs modem card and i wantt to be able to
connect to the internet over GPRS.
but the drivers of G1 from the vendor only supports pc2002 version and when
i try to install it wont open.

now
1. can i make a gprs connection through infrared connection with my phone..
2. do you have a driver for G1 gprs card and can you send it to me..

its urgent.
Thanks for the help in advance..
Anonymous
November 11, 2004 8:18:33 PM

"izzet" <ipeksen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi i have an asus a620 and a G1 gprs modem card and i wantt to be able to
> connect to the internet over GPRS.
> but the drivers of G1 from the vendor only supports pc2002 version and
when
> i try to install it wont open.
>
> now
> 1. can i make a gprs connection through infrared connection with my
phone..
> 2. do you have a driver for G1 gprs card and can you send it to me..
>
> its urgent.
> Thanks for the help in advance..

Look for new drivers from your maker that supports 2003 OS? Ask them when it
will be available?

Or buy a ppc with the 2002 OS, or a new card that supports the OS you have?
Anonymous
November 13, 2004 12:10:48 AM

"izzet" <ipeksen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<uqNAR3#xEHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>...
> hi i have an asus a620 and a G1 gprs modem card and i wantt to be able to
> connect to the internet over GPRS.
> but the drivers of G1 from the vendor only supports pc2002 version and when
> i try to install it wont open.
>
> now
> 1. can i make a gprs connection through infrared connection with my phone..
> 2. do you have a driver for G1 gprs card and can you send it to me..
>
> its urgent.
> Thanks for the help in advance..

The G1 and it's many clones have no native 2003 driver available I'm
aware of but will function with Running Voice GSM software available
at Handango for $34US, at least according to www.convergentech.com, a
reseller of the G1.
March 18, 2012 9:08:02 AM

!