Need help finding a picture

I'm looking for a real life high-res picture of any cargo jet that has
tipped on its tail due to being tail-heavy. I've seen a bunch of these in
the past but can't seem to find one now through the search engines. There
used to be a web site called ramp mishaps but I can't find that anymore
either. Any help would be appreciated.

--
-Gary Letona
Jr. Captain, Livewire Virtual Airlines

ME

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 07:34:07 -0700, "Gary L." <noone@123.net> wrote:

>I'm looking for a real life high-res picture of any cargo jet that has
>tipped on its tail due to being tail-heavy. I've seen a bunch of these in
>the past but can't seem to find one now through the search engines. There
>used to be a web site called ramp mishaps but I can't find that anymore
>either. Any help would be appreciated.

Because you helped me out with my IFR Panels, try here :eek:)

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5076175/ a nice video of an MD-11 with
nose in the air

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=212050&size=L&width=1024&height=674&sok=&photo_nr=
a hi-res image of a Korean airlines cargo plane

http://www.drive.com.au/editorial/article.aspx?id=3001&vf=1 same
plane but only a small pic

Hope its of some help

Me

"Me" <me@me.me.meeeee> wrote in message
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 07:34:07 -0700, "Gary L." <noone@123.net> wrote:
>
>>I'm looking for a real life high-res picture of any cargo jet that has
>>tipped on its tail due to being tail-heavy. I've seen a bunch of these in
>>the past but can't seem to find one now through the search engines. There
>>used to be a web site called ramp mishaps but I can't find that anymore
>>either. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Because you helped me out with my IFR Panels, try here :eek:)
>
> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5076175/ a nice video of an MD-11 with
> nose in the air
>
> http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=212050&size=L&width=1024&height=674&sok=&photo_nr=
> a hi-res image of a Korean airlines cargo plane

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for :) . I could still use a few
more if anyone else has seen one, I recall seeing a few 747's, a KC-10, and
a C-141 in the past.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have a pic of a Canadian Air plane with it's nose in the air. Quite a good
shot. Don't seem to be able to find it on the net where I got it from, but I
can email it to you if you'd like.
There are thousands of pictures at www.airliners.net
That's where I originally got it from, but it doesn't seem to be there
anymore.
Cheers,
Chris

--
I'm not always right,
But I'm never wrong!

"Chris" <me@there.com.au> wrote in message
>I have a pic of a Canadian Air plane with it's nose in the air. Quite a
>good shot. Don't seem to be able to find it on the net where I got it from,
>but I can email it to you if you'd like.
> There are thousands of pictures at www.airliners.net
> That's where I originally got it from, but it doesn't seem to be there
> anymore.

Are you sure its a Canadian Air, not Air Canada? If it is Canadian Air I'd
love to have it, garwig-at-yahoo-dot-com. I've had some success at
airliners.net . I found an Air Canada 747, World DC-10, and the Korean Air
MD-11. The key word I used to search there is "unload tail". But there's
got to be more out there, any type of plane with a front cargo door must've
tipped over at some point.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

> "Chris" <me@there.com.au> wrote in message
> >I have a pic of a Canadian Air plane with it's nose in the air. Quite a
> >good shot. Don't seem to be able to find it on the net where I got it
from,
> >but I can email it to you if you'd like.
> > There are thousands of pictures at www.airliners.net
> > That's where I originally got it from, but it doesn't seem to be there
> > anymore.
>
> Are you sure its a Canadian Air, not Air Canada? If it is Canadian Air
I'd
> love to have it, garwig-at-yahoo-dot-com. I've had some success at
> airliners.net . I found an Air Canada 747, World DC-10, and the Korean
Air
> MD-11. The key word I used to search there is "unload tail". But there's
> got to be more out there, any type of plane with a front cargo door
must've
> tipped over at some point.

Um, you might be right. It might be Air Canada. It's on my work comp, so
I'll check tomorrow.
Chris