SP2 and Norton Antivirus

September 21, 2004 2:09:04 AM

After i installed SP2 on XP Pro do i need to upgrade or make changes in to my
Norton Anti virus program. I'm having some problems with norton anti virus
update program, since i've installed SP2 on my XP Pro system.

More about : sp2 norton antivirus

Anonymous
September 21, 2004 11:55:23 AM

Welcome to the Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) Information Center!
This page answers the most frequently asked questions about SP2 and your
Norton antivirus and firewall products:
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/faq.html

What to do when the "Your computer might be at risk . . . "
appears when using Norton 2004/2005 products
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/doc...

Use the Symantec Automated Support Assistant:
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/asa.html

Frequently asked questions about Windows Security Center
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883792&Product=windowsxpsp2

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Jatinder" wrote:

| After i installed SP2 on XP Pro do i need to upgrade or make changes in to my
| Norton Anti virus program. I'm having some problems with norton anti virus
| update program, since i've installed SP2 on my XP Pro system.
Anonymous
September 22, 2004 4:24:39 AM

I found problems too. I now use the just released Norton Antivirus 2005
v11.0.1.3 which works nicely.

!