SP2 and Norton Antivirus

After i installed SP2 on XP Pro do i need to upgrade or make changes in to my
Norton Anti virus program. I'm having some problems with norton anti virus
update program, since i've installed SP2 on my XP Pro system.
2 answers Last reply
More about norton antivirus

    Welcome to the Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) Information Center!
    This page answers the most frequently asked questions about SP2 and your
    Norton antivirus and firewall products:
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/faq.html

    What to do when the "Your computer might be at risk . . . "
    appears when using Norton 2004/2005 products
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/2004070814522613?OpenDocument&tpre=&csm=no&src=con_web_nam

    Use the Symantec Automated Support Assistant:
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/asa.html

    Frequently asked questions about Windows Security Center
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883792&Product=windowsxpsp2

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Jatinder" wrote:

    | After i installed SP2 on XP Pro do i need to upgrade or make changes in to my
    | Norton Anti virus program. I'm having some problems with norton anti virus
    | update program, since i've installed SP2 on my XP Pro system.

    I found problems too. I now use the just released Norton Antivirus 2005
    v11.0.1.3 which works nicely.

    "Jatinder" <Jatinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After i installed SP2 on XP Pro do i need to upgrade or make changes in to
    > my
    > Norton Anti virus program. I'm having some problems with norton anti virus
    > update program, since i've installed SP2 on my XP Pro system.

Norton Antivirus Windows XP