Samsung toner refill

Can anyone recommend a reliable U.S. source for toner refill kits for
a Samsung laser printer?

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
To reply to me directly, remove the XXX characters from my email address.
2 answers Last reply

    On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:49:53 -0600, Vic Dura <vpdura@XXXhiwaay.net>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend a reliable U.S. source for toner refill kits for
    >a Samsung laser printer?
    >
    >Thanks for any suggestions.

    I bought some on eBay. Search for "Samsung Toner Refill" The ones I
    got came from the seller with this text in the ad:

    We have tesetd (sic) this toner for more than 3 months prior to
    selling them and it works great!

    These cartridges are very easy to refill. It takes less then 3 minutes
    to complete the job, even if it's your first time.

    We sell the Best quality toner that is warranted to be free from
    defect, 100% compatible and satisfaction guaranteed. I will ship the
    toner along with instructions and a screw-on funnel Cap. Buyer pays
    $5.90 for Shipping and Handling, $1.00 for S/H each additional items
    in the continental U.S.

    The refills are cheap enough, and the seller ships right away. I
    haven't tried refilling yet so I can't vouch for how well they work.
    Judging from the seller's feedback though, they seem to work just
    fine.

    And if they don't, then I'm out $16 or so. Not a big deal.

Printers Samsung Laser Printer Peripherals