Bluetooth as remote

November 11, 2004 1:57:21 PM

I've got a iPaq 4100 with built-in bluetooth & wLan. What I am looking
for is a way to use my ppc as a remote for my desktop, running software
from my desktop but controlling/viewing it from my ppc. I'm thinking of
things like PowerPoint or iTunes, things that are too bulky to run from
the ppc, but which I would like to have access to from my ppc while not
directly at my desk. Is there any software out there that can do the
trick?

More about : bluetooth remote

November 12, 2004 8:08:35 AM

Terminal Services! Is your desktop WinXp? Its super easy with terminal
services client. And, if your device supports vga, its very functional.

!