Windows XP Home Address Bar

Does anyone know how to get the address bar to appear at
the top of each folder window?

John

Hi John

Have you tried View>Toolbars>Address Bar

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"John Davies" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to get the address bar to appear at
> the top of each folder window?
>
> John

I've tried this. This simply puts a small box up at the
top right hand corner of the window with the word address
in it. There is no space for the actual address bar
where one can type in an address.

John

wrote in message
>> Does anyone know how to get the address bar to appear
at
>> the top of each folder window?
>>
>> John
>

>.