Who makes standalone Cd/Dvd Label printers ?

Just would like a list of em. Would like to buy one to lable my
Cd/DVDS but not use sticky lables YUKKY.

Thanks.

Douglas

Now,when you say "stand alone",do you mean not connected to a computer?That
is the normal meaning!If so Casio makes a small printer with a
keyboard.Casio also makes printers that connect to your computer.These are 1
color,with limited print area.Inkjet printers are made by Canon and
Epson.Canons are not available with cd printing in the US though.The
cheapest Epson that prints on cds is the R200.These printers will give a
full color printed label.You do have to use inkjet printable cds and dvds!
You can't print on standard media.
That said,since you ARE in the UK,I would go for the Canon ip4000.If you
want the lowest priced units,I would go with the Epson R200 or the Canon
ip3000.Either of these should be under 80 euros.
"Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message

> Just would like a list of em. Would like to buy one to lable my
> Cd/DVDS but not use sticky lables YUKKY.
>
> Thanks.

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:40:57 +1100, Plasma BOY <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote:

>Just would like a list of em. Would like to buy one to lable my
>Cd/DVDS but not use sticky lables YUKKY.

A "normal" printer might be cheaper.
If you don't like glue, use a felt tip pen (vbg)

I ment one that connets to a pc. I want to use lables i get from the
net and design my own. And a pc would be best for that.

Any ideas ?'

price well medium price not to cheap but not the most expensive. 500
Aussie Dollars worth i suppose and that can buy a 16100. Shame it
don't do CDs/and DVDS :(

Thats why iam asking about the seperate one.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:11:43 -0600, "Douglas" <.> wrote:

>Now,when you say "stand alone",do you mean not connected to a computer?That
>is the normal meaning!If so Casio makes a small printer with a
>keyboard.Casio also makes printers that connect to your computer.These are 1
>color,with limited print area.Inkjet printers are made by Canon and
>Epson.Canons are not available with cd printing in the US though.The
>cheapest Epson that prints on cds is the R200.These printers will give a
>full color printed label.You do have to use inkjet printable cds and dvds!
>You can't print on standard media.
> That said,since you ARE in the UK,I would go for the Canon ip4000.If you
>want the lowest priced units,I would go with the Epson R200 or the Canon
>ip3000.Either of these should be under 80 euros.
>"Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message
>>

>> Just would like a list of em. Would like to buy one to lable my
>> Cd/DVDS but not use sticky lables YUKKY.
>>
>> Thanks.

EPSON R200 $100