iLBC Asterisk Snom

Last response: in Networking
Share
January 30, 2005 12:19:57 PM

Has anyone herard anythng about Implementing iLBC (better then g729 and
its free)

I would love to implement in our Phone system

m.

More about : ilbc asterisk snom

February 2, 2005 1:38:11 AM

m wrote:
> Has anyone herard anythng about Implementing iLBC (better then g729 and
> its free)
>
> I would love to implement in our Phone system
>
> m.

Well it might have applications better on not as fast broadband
connections compared to 729a for getting more channels out of bandwidth.

There has to be some sort of hardware phones implementing this. its a
pretty wild conec and it is very impressive over the x-lite software
phone ( note -lite runs nice under linux)
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 4:08:02 AM

m <googlenews@s2angel.com> writes:

>Has anyone herard anythng about Implementing iLBC (better then g729 and
>its free)

LiveVoIP says they're supporting it.
http://livevoip.com/

I haven't tried it yet.