Unable to read or wright from database

September 21, 2004 8:21:01 AM

When installing sp2 I get the error message "Unable to read or wright from
database" and the update stops and exits.
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 10:28:37 AM

Must be a bad virus that has changed the spelling of "write"
to "wright."
Write is the act of recording data. Wright is either an
airplane inventor or derived from the word wrought, to make
or forge metal.

"Jolly48" <Jolly48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
!