Unable to read or wright from database

When installing sp2 I get the error message "Unable to read or wright from
database" and the update stops and exits.
1 answer Last reply
More about unable read wright database

    Must be a bad virus that has changed the spelling of "write"
    to "wright."
    Write is the act of recording data. Wright is either an
    airplane inventor or derived from the word wrought, to make
    or forge metal.

    "Jolly48" <Jolly48@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message
    | When installing sp2 I get the error message "Unable to
    read or wright from
    | database" and the update stops and exits.

Microsoft Error Message Database Windows XP