Task bar

Need to resize it larger-- so I can see it easier.
5 answers Last reply
More about task

    Right-click the taskbar and make sure the "Lock task bar"
    is not checked.
    Then move your mouse arrow to the upper edge of the task
    bar until it turns into a two-headed arrow. Hold down the
    left mouse button and you can drag the taskbar up or down
    to a different size.

    The help made the space higher. I guess I should of asked how to made the
    print larger.

    "D.L.miles" wrote:

    > Need to resize it larger-- so I can see it easier.

    I guess they figured "it" meant the task bat itself. I read it - as you
    intended - to mean the icons and lettering.

    "D.L.miles" <DLmiles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The help made the space higher. I guess I should of asked how to made the
    > print larger.
    >
    > "D.L.miles" wrote:
    >
    > > Need to resize it larger-- so I can see it easier.

    Just got back from school and read your reply to my
    earlier post. The only option I can think of for your
    problem is go to CONTROL PANEL, DISPLAY, then click on
    the APPEARANCE tab. In that window under FONT SIZE you
    can change it to LARGE or EXTRA LARGE. That might be what
    you are looking for.
    Also, the higher your resolution, the smaller your
    objects will look. You can change the resolution under
    the SETTINGS tab. Hope this helps.

    Hi

    Try left clicking the top edge of the Taskbar and dragging it to double the
    height.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    > Need to resize it larger-- so I can see it easier.

Microsoft Windows XP