Need to resize it larger-- so I can see it easier.

Right-click the taskbar and make sure the "Lock task bar"
is not checked.
Then move your mouse arrow to the upper edge of the task
bar until it turns into a two-headed arrow. Hold down the
left mouse button and you can drag the taskbar up or down
to a different size.

The help made the space higher. I guess I should of asked how to made the
print larger.

"D.L.miles" wrote:

> Need to resize it larger-- so I can see it easier.

I guess they figured "it" meant the task bat itself. I read it - as you
intended - to mean the icons and lettering.

"D.L.miles" <DLmiles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The help made the space higher. I guess I should of asked how to made the
> print larger.
>
> "D.L.miles" wrote:
>
> > Need to resize it larger-- so I can see it easier.

Just got back from school and read your reply to my
earlier post. The only option I can think of for your
problem is go to CONTROL PANEL, DISPLAY, then click on
the APPEARANCE tab. In that window under FONT SIZE you
can change it to LARGE or EXTRA LARGE. That might be what
you are looking for.
Also, the higher your resolution, the smaller your
objects will look. You can change the resolution under
the SETTINGS tab. Hope this helps.

Hi

Try left clicking the top edge of the Taskbar and dragging it to double the
height.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User