Grandstream phone dead - help me please

Hello there

Did you have your budgetphone working again ???

I had the same problem and to and the solution was to down grade the
firmware it seme's to me that the firmware is corrupt.

My English is not so good so difficult for me to explain but if you
still really need help I will try to explain it to you.

Your phone are not totally dead so there is hoop. I did restore 1
budget phone and a adaptor from Grandstream this way.

If you need help just let me know

Regard

MasterDigi

www.voiparuba.com
2 answers Last reply
More about grandstream phone dead please

    I had inadvertently put a different password to access the web
    configuration page. But now I forgot it and I am unable to access the
    web configuration page.

    Presently I am not able to use my phone with any of the services.

    Anybody over there know a way change the password to the default
    password.

    Thanks in advance.

    George

    george1200 wrote:
    > I had inadvertently put a different password to access the web
    > configuration page. But now I forgot it and I am unable to access
    > the web configuration page.
    >
    > Presently I am not able to use my phone with any of the services.
    >
    > Anybody over there know a way change the password to the default
    > password.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > George

    Only way I can think of is to reset the phone to factory defaults. This
    will erase *everything* and you will have to enter all your service and
    other info from scratch.

    Last page of user manual give info on how to do this. See
    http://www.grandstream.com/user_manuals/budgetone100.pdf

    Ivor

VPN Phones Firmware Networking