drying out cartridges?

hi group....

i have a question: i have all my servers in a little cubby-hole under
the stairs in my house, i also have an Epson Stylus Photo R200 under
there. due to all the machines under there, it gets quite warm. is
this going to shorten the life of the (cost as much as the printer)
cartridges?

thanks

owen

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On 11 Mar 2005 08:13:57 -0800, fastfourier@mac.com (stimpson windsock) wrote:

>hi group....
>
>i have a question: i have all my servers in a little cubby-hole under
>the stairs in my house, i also have an Epson Stylus Photo R200 under
>there. due to all the machines under there, it gets quite warm. is
>this going to shorten the life of the (cost as much as the printer)
>cartridges?

Get compatible cartridges.
Can't imagine the ink boiling away under the stairs; if it does, call an
exorcist.

TRENDING THREADS