Can I use Canon 610 inkjet ink in a Canon 3000??

Do you think I can use refill ink for a Canon 610 in a Canon 3000?

Black and colors.

I have a lot of left over ink from the 610.

I don't want to spend the 40 or 50 dollars a new set of ink cartridges
will cost. I don't want to buy a whole new printer because then I'll
have to decide which is the best one to buy, and that will take me
forever and wear me out.

Thanks a lot.

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.

    "meirman" <meirman@invalid.com> wrote in message

    > Do you think I can use refill ink for a Canon 610 in a Canon 3000?
    >
    > Black and colors.
    >
    > I have a lot of left over ink from the 610.
    >
    > I don't want to spend the 40 or 50 dollars a new set of ink cartridges
    > will cost. I don't want to buy a whole new printer because then I'll
    > have to decide which is the best one to buy, and that will take me
    > forever and wear me out.

    Due to the different density (vibrance) of the inks and drop size being
    applied to the paper, this would not be recommended. You would most likely
    see a color shift in images and possibly frequent clogging of the pigmented
    black as formulation has improved on the newer inks to reduce clogging of
    the smaller nozzles on newer printheads.

Printers Canon Inkjet Peripherals