XP SP2 and Norton AntiVirus...

Hi!
I installed the new sp2, and I got a problem with the new "security-centre".
It keeps telling me that my virus-protection is not updated. I updated my
Norton AntiVirus and ran a full check of my system. Rebooted, and still I get
the red warning-symbol which says there is a securityrisk.
I guess this might be just an early problem, and that there will be a fix
for it any time soon, but still... It would be nice to know what I can do
about it.
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about norton antivirus

    Welcome to the Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) Information Center!
    This page answers the most frequently asked questions about SP2 and your
    Norton antivirus and firewall products:
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/faq.html

    What to do when the "Your computer might be at risk . . . "
    appears when using Norton 2004/2005 products
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/2004070814522613?OpenDocument&tpre=&csm=no&src=con_web_nam

    Use the Symantec Automated Support Assistant:
    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/sp2/asa.html

    Frequently asked questions about Windows Security Center
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;883792&Product=windowsxpsp2

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Tomsen" wrote:

    | Hi!
    | I installed the new sp2, and I got a problem with the new "security-centre".
    | It keeps telling me that my virus-protection is not updated. I updated my
    | Norton AntiVirus and ran a full check of my system. Rebooted, and still I get
    | the red warning-symbol which says there is a securityrisk.
    | I guess this might be just an early problem, and that there will be a fix
    | for it any time soon, but still... It would be nice to know what I can do
    | about it.
    | Thanks!

Norton Antivirus Windows XP