piper tomahawk need

Hi. I would love to have a PIPER tomahawk and fly it... Can you help pay
or no pay. thank you

fiorvanti wrote:
> Hi. I would love to have a PIPER tomahawk and fly it... Can you help pay
> or no pay. thank you

The best one I know is free made by Carenado downloadable at,

http://www.carenado.com/html/freeairplanes.php3

--
Sincerely Quilljar

'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

> fiorvanti wrote:
> > Hi. I would love to have a PIPER tomahawk and fly it... Can you help pay
> > or no pay. thank you
>

> The best one I know is free made by Carenado downloadable at,
>

> http://www.carenado.com/html/freeairplanes.php3

FS2000 and FS2002 only though, according to the caption.

Steve

Better one (IMHO!) available at www.justflight.com
ATB
PA28fan