Easy CD Creator 4 is not compatible with XP. You will need to move to the
current versions. There are no patches available to make Easy CD Creator 4
compatible with XP. Check the Roxio website for the latest version and
drive compatibility:
www.roxio.com.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Joe" <mac6412@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I recently had XP installed and my Easy CD creator 4 no
> longer runs..where di i get the drivers

If XP was an upgrade over an previous version of Windows I hope you
uninstalled ECDC before the upgrade. If not you will likely run into
problems. See here
;q314060]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];q314060

You will need to upgrade to at least Easy CD Creator 5.3 for it to work with
XP. --

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp