?? Toner cartridge weight as measure of remaining capacity

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 12, 2005 3:09:05 PM

Does anyone know if this information is available anywhere??

Full & Empty weights??

Specifically looking for HP92298A and X and the lexmark equivalent
140198a and X

Thanks
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 9:17:24 AM

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:09:05 -0500, RE: ?? Toner cartridge weight as
measure of remaining capacity Salvatore <healer@NoSpamaccesshub.net>
wrote:

>Does anyone know if this information is available anywhere??
>
>Full & Empty weights??
>
>Specifically looking for HP92298A and X and the lexmark equivalent
>140198a and X

You might be able to get an approximate idea of the amount of toner by
checking a toner-refill kit for these models. Usually the refill-kit
indicates how much toner is provided.

--
To reply to me directly, remove the XXX characters from my email address.
Anonymous

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:17:24 -0600, Vic Dura <vpdura@XXXhiwaay.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:09:05 -0500, RE: ?? Toner cartridge weight as
>measure of remaining capacity Salvatore <healer@NoSpamaccesshub.net>
>wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know if this information is available anywhere??
>>
>>Full & Empty weights??
>>
>>Specifically looking for HP92298A and X and the lexmark equivalent
>>140198a and X
>
>You might be able to get an approximate idea of the amount of toner by
>checking a toner-refill kit for these models. Usually the refill-kit
>indicates how much toner is provided.
I remember once seeing this info. I have actually found some in my search
but there are conflicts with the data. Need to find that source I
originally viewed.
!