?? Toner cartridge weight as measure of remaining capacity

Does anyone know if this information is available anywhere??

Full & Empty weights??

Specifically looking for HP92298A and X and the lexmark equivalent
140198a and X

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about toner cartridge weight measure remaining capacity

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:09:05 -0500, RE: ?? Toner cartridge weight as
    measure of remaining capacity Salvatore <healer@NoSpamaccesshub.net>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know if this information is available anywhere??
    >
    >Full & Empty weights??
    >
    >Specifically looking for HP92298A and X and the lexmark equivalent
    >140198a and X

    You might be able to get an approximate idea of the amount of toner by
    checking a toner-refill kit for these models. Usually the refill-kit
    indicates how much toner is provided.

    --
    To reply to me directly, remove the XXX characters from my email address.

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:17:24 -0600, Vic Dura <vpdura@XXXhiwaay.net> wrote:

    >On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:09:05 -0500, RE: ?? Toner cartridge weight as
    >measure of remaining capacity Salvatore <healer@NoSpamaccesshub.net>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know if this information is available anywhere??
    >>
    >>Full & Empty weights??
    >>
    >>Specifically looking for HP92298A and X and the lexmark equivalent
    >>140198a and X
    >
    >You might be able to get an approximate idea of the amount of toner by
    >checking a toner-refill kit for these models. Usually the refill-kit
    >indicates how much toner is provided.
    I remember once seeing this info. I have actually found some in my search
    but there are conflicts with the data. Need to find that source I
    originally viewed.

Printers Lexmark Peripherals