USB Mouse - WM2003SE can't see the pointer

November 13, 2004 12:16:18 PM

Hi,
The WM2003SE does have a HID USB Mouse driver. But with this one, you'can't
see the pointer on the Pocketpc screen. A little bit weird when trying to
use such a mouse ....
I've tried to install the Deje Mouse driver, but it seemed that the system
always load the default driver .... So I cannot see the pointer !

Does anyone know how to show the pointer ?

Thanks
Greg

PS PDA ASUS Mypal A730
November 13, 2004 12:34:39 PM

This is a file to enable the pointer. I haven't tried it as a mouse on a
ppc doesn't seem very practical.
http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/mpointer.shtml
Terry

"Greg" <chocorem@REMOVETHISgmx.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> The WM2003SE does have a HID USB Mouse driver. But with this one,
> you'can't
> see the pointer on the Pocketpc screen. A little bit weird when trying to
> use such a mouse ....
> I've tried to install the Deje Mouse driver, but it seemed that the system
> always load the default driver .... So I cannot see the pointer !
>
> Does anyone know how to show the pointer ?
>
> Thanks
> Greg
>
> PS PDA ASUS Mypal A730

November 14, 2004 12:38:33 PM

The mppointer application doesn't work with 2003 SE or at least xith the
Mypla... does anyone have some workaround ?
GReg

"Greg" <chocorem@REMOVETHISgmx.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
cn4fom$jhn$1@apollon.grec.isp.9tel.net...
> Hi,
> The WM2003SE does have a HID USB Mouse driver. But with this one,
you'can't
> see the pointer on the Pocketpc screen. A little bit weird when trying to
> use such a mouse ....
> I've tried to install the Deje Mouse driver, but it seemed that the system
> always load the default driver .... So I cannot see the pointer !
>
> Does anyone know how to show the pointer ?
>
> Thanks
> Greg
>
> PS PDA ASUS Mypal A730

November 14, 2004 3:51:31 PM

You should subscribe to the forums at Brighthand (
http://www.brighthand.com/index.php ) or PocketPC Thoughts (
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/ ). Each of these locatons have forums
specific to your device and users may have already found solutions to your
problems.

Also, I find it difficult to follow your threads when you only quote your
own questions, rather than answers you have received in this newsgroup.