Intel a no-show at Spring Processor Forum

The_Outlaw

Distinguished
May 31, 2006
Link

Any guesses as to why? AMD fanboys would assume it's because of Intel cheating in benchmarks (Link), and Intel fanboys may say it doesn't matter (No Link). Why you guys think they didn't show?

The Outlaw

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
WOW read the Whole Link! K8L seems like the next core revisionits the new Postergirl for AMDs new Core its seems like!! wow the description of all the features and everything K8L promises makes you think Core 2 Duo Is just a regular old "NExt-Generation" Core from Intels Side

The_Outlaw

Distinguished
May 31, 2006
WOW read the Whole Link! K8L seems like the next core revisionits the new Postergirl for AMDs new Core its seems like!! wow the description of all the features and everything K8L promises makes you think Core 2 Duo Is just a regular old "NExt-Generation" Core from Intels Side

Hmm....what a nice reception from the TGF forums for a new member....

You must be an Intel fanboy...otherwise you would have posted about how good this is and not how I can't read the whole link...even though I did twice...me thinks you need to read the link again.

The Outlaw

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
I Don't represent THG! :roll: :roll:
And probbly am the last one to represent THG.
And it says Read like "I have read that book" how do you spell read? like "i have Read"

LOLS nope I might Type like a Intel boy but don't be morbidly surprised that i'm a AMD Fan. See by the Signature post/
States i have a Overclocked Athlon1700+ @1800Mhz :D :D :D

The_Outlaw

Distinguished
May 31, 2006
LMM returns....AGAIN!

The infamous Action_Man...

I believe LMM refers to MadModMike, of which who I am not. I do know Triple-M personally, but we are not one in the same. I'm not as high-tensed as he is.

The Outlaw

Caboose-1

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
MMM,

Do you really think you're fooling anyone with this act?
Triple post, the forums are having bad latencies again. They need to fix that. And as to you, it is obvious you are Mike. Your holier than thou attitude of you being right all the time stands out like no other. And then there is your "...anyone that disagrees with me is an Intel fanboy," again. Seriously, if you are going to keep coming back, at least try to lay low :lol: . Perferably, don't come back.

Action_Man

Splendid
Jan 7, 2004
Does anybody who comes on these forums and isn't an Intel Fanboy get called MMM?

:lol: Its kind of obvious when you label someone an intel fanboy with just your second post, you post something negative about intel, you write the outlaw after every stupid post, you link to rubyworks which LMM links to in his lame blog.

The infamous Action_Man...

LOL so LMM has mentioned me, I'm famous!

9-inch

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006
Link

Any guesses as to why? AMD fanboys would assume it's because of Intel cheating in benchmarks (Link), and Intel fanboys may say it doesn't matter (No Link). Why you guys think they didn't show?

The Outlaw

Nice find and welcome to the forum. :wink:

gr8mikey

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2002
I thought this was kinda funny. Just pulled up the exhibitor list for the 2005 spring processor forum and neither AMD or Intel participated at that one. Wonder why that is? Could it be that the spring processor forum isn't really that important after all? Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that they charge $3,000 for a 6' x 3' table and $8,000 for a 10' X 10' booth. Sounds more like a fund raiser for In-Stat to me.

Sponsorship Brochure

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
Link

The Outlaw
YO LMM, wazzup?
You are the best for providing such biased links from lamers, you are the lamers leader, I will rename you to LLM, LamersLeaderMike

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
Link

The Outlaw
YO LMM, wazzup?
You are the best for providing such biased links from lamers, you are the lamers leader, I will rename you to LLM, LamersLeaderMike