Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Processors
  • AMD
  • Intel
Last response: in CPUs
May 31, 2006 7:19:03 PM

Link

Any guesses as to why? AMD fanboys would assume it's because of Intel cheating in benchmarks (Link), and Intel fanboys may say it doesn't matter (No Link). Why you guys think they didn't show?

The Outlaw

More about : intel show spring processor forum

May 31, 2006 8:00:11 PM

WOW read the Whole Link! K8L seems like the next core revisionits the new Postergirl for AMDs new Core its seems like!! wow the description of all the features and everything K8L promises makes you think Core 2 Duo Is just a regular old "NExt-Generation" Core from Intels Side
May 31, 2006 8:06:44 PM

Quote:
WOW read the Whole Link! K8L seems like the next core revisionits the new Postergirl for AMDs new Core its seems like!! wow the description of all the features and everything K8L promises makes you think Core 2 Duo Is just a regular old "NExt-Generation" Core from Intels Side

Hmm....what a nice reception from the TGF forums for a new member....

You must be an Intel fanboy...otherwise you would have posted about how good this is and not how I can't read the whole link...even though I did twice...me thinks you need to read the link again.

The Outlaw
Related resources
May 31, 2006 8:09:54 PM

LMM returns....AGAIN!
May 31, 2006 8:14:39 PM

I Don't represent THG! :roll: :roll:
And probbly am the last one to represent THG.
And it says Read like "I have read that book" how do you spell read? like "i have Read"

LOLS nope I might Type like a Intel boy but don't be morbidly surprised that i'm a AMD Fan. See by the Signature post/
States i have a Overclocked Athlon1700+ @1800Mhz :D  :D  :D 
May 31, 2006 8:20:04 PM

Quote:
LMM returns....AGAIN!

The infamous Action_Man...

I believe LMM refers to MadModMike, of which who I am not. I do know Triple-M personally, but we are not one in the same. I'm not as high-tensed as he is.

The Outlaw
May 31, 2006 8:29:29 PM

MMM,

Do you really think you're fooling anyone with this act?
May 31, 2006 8:31:33 PM

Quote:
MMM,

Does anybody who comes on these forums and isn't an Intel Fanboy get called MMM?

The Outlaw
May 31, 2006 8:31:38 PM

MMM,

May 31, 2006 8:32:08 PM

LOLS. Yeha MMM wow where'd he go?? Oh Lol i'm not Intel Fan<<<
May 31, 2006 8:32:43 PM

MMM,

May 31, 2006 8:35:46 PM

Quote:
MMM,

That...sounds...familiar...
May 31, 2006 8:40:58 PM

Quote:
MMM,

Triple post, the forums are having bad latencies again. They need to fix that. And as to you, it is obvious you are Mike. Your holier than thou attitude of you being right all the time stands out like no other. And then there is your "...anyone that disagrees with me is an Intel fanboy," again. Seriously, if you are going to keep coming back, at least try to lay low :lol:  . Perferably, don't come back.
May 31, 2006 9:42:12 PM

MMM,

May 31, 2006 9:44:06 PM

God damnit. Frikin lag...
May 31, 2006 9:53:34 PM

BTW, it's good to have you back. ;-)
May 31, 2006 9:55:28 PM

Hey MMM don't go away mad, just please go away!
May 31, 2006 10:19:43 PM

While your input is often interesting, I do believe you're still too biased when discussing Conroe and other things Intel plans on bringing to the table.
May 31, 2006 10:56:30 PM

Quote:
Does anybody who comes on these forums and isn't an Intel Fanboy get called MMM?

:lol:  Its kind of obvious when you label someone an intel fanboy with just your second post, you post something negative about intel, you write the outlaw after every stupid post, you link to rubyworks which LMM links to in his lame blog.

Quote:
The infamous Action_Man...

LOL so LMM has mentioned me, I'm famous!
June 1, 2006 12:40:30 AM

Quote:
Link

Any guesses as to why? AMD fanboys would assume it's because of Intel cheating in benchmarks (Link), and Intel fanboys may say it doesn't matter (No Link). Why you guys think they didn't show?

The Outlaw

Nice find and welcome to the forum. :wink:
June 1, 2006 12:43:15 AM

I thought this was kinda funny. Just pulled up the exhibitor list for the 2005 spring processor forum and neither AMD or Intel participated at that one. Wonder why that is? Could it be that the spring processor forum isn't really that important after all? Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that they charge $3,000 for a 6' x 3' table and $8,000 for a 10' X 10' booth. Sounds more like a fund raiser for In-Stat to me.

Sponsorship Brochure
June 1, 2006 1:11:41 AM

why does no 1 like mad mod mike or whatever?

:? just wondering
June 1, 2006 2:48:27 AM

Quote:
Link

The Outlaw

YO LMM, wazzup?
You are the best for providing such biased links from lamers, you are the lamers leader, I will rename you to LLM, LamersLeaderMike
June 1, 2006 2:48:42 AM

Quote:
Link

The Outlaw

YO LMM, wazzup?
You are the best for providing such biased links from lamers, you are the lamers leader, I will rename you to LLM, LamersLeaderMike
June 1, 2006 2:50:24 AM

More site latency, they really need to fix this :? .
June 1, 2006 3:55:27 AM

I prefer MMM to Action Man.. I'm sorry but it gets annoying everytime there is something posted about AMD your there to talk crap about it. If someone posts about Intel your there to applaud it.

Call me a fanboy if you like but I can't stand Intel (better or worse). I always root for the underdog (not in performance but in how much money the company brings in). When Google came out I rooted for it but now its at the top so I'm anti Google.

I tell you this because it shows I change my stance on companies all the time. I'm really excited to hear about this news.

Gratz to AMD..
June 1, 2006 3:57:50 AM

Good for you noob.
June 1, 2006 4:09:23 AM

A Noob of what?? :lol: 

Don't get mad Action Man. I mean yes I really can't stand your posts, but learn to take the bad comments with the good. I have seen many posts about how much people like to hear what you have to say.
June 1, 2006 4:13:40 AM

Whatever noob.
June 1, 2006 4:16:14 AM

Again with the Noob. :lol: 

Please tell me oh wonderful Action Man.. What am I a noob of?

You take my comments way to personal...
June 1, 2006 4:22:24 AM

This forum, probably lots of other things.

And you're basing this on what noob? That I called you a noob? Wow you got me all worked out.
June 1, 2006 4:26:16 AM

Quote:
Link

The Outlaw

Posting a Link to MMM's blog is a "ban-able" offence.
Not to mention that it discredits you as a biased AMD fan boy before you even open your mouth.
June 1, 2006 4:28:41 AM

Obviously I did get you all worked up..

You know I didn't notice it before. Right under my name it says Newbie. Wow, you know that says a lot about me right there. Because I haven't posted much I'm a newbie. I wonder how many posts I need to get honorary.... I hope I don't need 2000 I don't want to look like a hopeless man living out my days away from the rest of the world.

Well your right Action Man I am a newbie to these forums. You got me there I should have listened to you. If only I would have noticed my newbieness earlier I wouldn't have been so haste to right in the forums. I promise you I will look before I type again.
June 1, 2006 4:32:40 AM

Shutup already noob! You're as irritating as a jelous ex-gf...
June 1, 2006 4:34:17 AM

Your right I am a noob. I just found that out. I will watch what I type from now on.