Diamond Star

Is it possible to get this aircraft a Diamond Star for fltsim please? I was
given a flight at the front end in one a short while ago for my 71st
birthday. When attached to the RAF abroad in the 50's I handled several
types of aircraft from the right hand seat. This small aircraft was an
absolute dream I did every thing under instruction from the qualified tutor
except the landing, Cross wind and grass strip!

Hopefully

Eric H
3 answers Last reply
More about diamond star

    "Eric Hartup"
    > Is it possible to get this aircraft a Diamond Star for fltsim please?

    Sadly, you can not get the DA-40.. especially the one with the Garmin
    G1000.

    But you could get the DA-20 and pretend it's a DA-40... :-)

    http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?showd,4015127050,FS02026

    Dallas

    Again, this is a DA20 not the 40, but it is freeware. Have a look at
    http://www.premaircraft.com/fs24_kat/index.html

    It's a very well made aircraft (has won the FlightSim.com award) with
    several model variations available. One of my favourite when I'm doing
    a bit of low level VFR flying. The website does mention that they are
    doing the 40 in the future.

    Have a look at their Dash8 - another award winner.

    "Ian" <iankporter@btinternet.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > Again, this is a DA20 not the 40, but it is freeware. Have a look at
    > http://www.premaircraft.com/fs24_kat/index.html
    >
    > It's a very well made aircraft (has won the FlightSim.com award) with
    > several model variations available. One of my favourite when I'm doing
    > a bit of low level VFR flying. The website does mention that they are
    > doing the 40 in the future.
    >

    > Have a look at their Dash8 - another award winner.

    Thanks to all for the help.
    Am now using the freeware suggested by Ian and wait for the DA-40 with
    anticipation
    Eric H

Diamond Games Microsoft Video Games