  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2005 8:34:42 AM

Is it possible to get this aircraft a Diamond Star for fltsim please? I was
given a flight at the front end in one a short while ago for my 71st
birthday. When attached to the RAF abroad in the 50's I handled several
types of aircraft from the right hand seat. This small aircraft was an
absolute dream I did every thing under instruction from the qualified tutor
except the landing, Cross wind and grass strip!

Hopefully

Eric H

More about : diamond star

August 24, 2005 9:03:40 AM

"Eric Hartup"
> Is it possible to get this aircraft a Diamond Star for fltsim please?

Sadly, you can not get the DA-40.. especially the one with the Garmin
G1000.

But you could get the DA-20 and pretend it's a DA-40... :-)

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?showd,...

Dallas
August 24, 2005 1:52:42 PM

Again, this is a DA20 not the 40, but it is freeware. Have a look at
http://www.premaircraft.com/fs24_kat/index.html

It's a very well made aircraft (has won the FlightSim.com award) with
several model variations available. One of my favourite when I'm doing
a bit of low level VFR flying. The website does mention that they are
doing the 40 in the future.

Have a look at their Dash8 - another award winner.
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 8:44:30 AM

"Ian" <iankporter@btinternet.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Again, this is a DA20 not the 40, but it is freeware. Have a look at
> http://www.premaircraft.com/fs24_kat/index.html
>
> It's a very well made aircraft (has won the FlightSim.com award) with
> several model variations available. One of my favourite when I'm doing
> a bit of low level VFR flying. The website does mention that they are
> doing the 40 in the future.
>

> Have a look at their Dash8 - another award winner.

Thanks to all for the help.
Am now using the freeware suggested by Ian and wait for the DA-40 with
anticipation
Eric H
!