HP145 printer problem

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 13, 2005 8:40:56 AM

Been trying to print some photo's using my HP145 photo printer but for some
reason a 1/2" margin on the right side of the picture is left unused and the
picture is cropped. Anyone have the same printer and the same prob. or a
different printer and the same problem?

Help??

--
*********************End Transmission********************************
Send all complaints, requests and/or thanks to count_strad@yahoo.com

ICQ #34907449

Website - http://www.sithicus.org

"Try not, do or do not there is no try" - Yoda(Empire Strikes Back)

Suggestion(s) or comments?

More about : hp145 printer problem

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:50:09 AM

"Crow T Robot" <spawn69HSPAM@sistwmi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Been trying to print some photo's using my HP145 photo printer but for some
> reason a 1/2" margin on the right side of the picture is left unused and the
> picture is cropped. Anyone have the same printer and the same prob. or a
> different printer and the same problem?

The Photosmart 145 is designed to print on 4"x6" media with a 0.5" removable
tab that is removed after printing. See:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?cc=u....

Regards,