Is it possible?

Hey guys,

Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
the net?

if so can anyone give me the website

cheers

More about possible

    > Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    > the net?
    >
    > if so can anyone give me the website

    Sure, here you go!

    http://tinyurl.com/48sae

    :)

    D.

    I assume you're still on a 1200 Baud modem, since you're to cheap to
    buy fs9 even at the now widely discounted prices.

    In that case I could offer you the 4 CD's it comes on for download -
    but most of us will be on FS2012 by the time you're done downloading
    ;-(

    -=t=-

    Matty <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote:

    >Hey guys,
    >
    >Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    >the net?
    >
    >if so can anyone give me the website
    >
    >cheers

    Was thinking about you earlier today. Thought it was about time we heard
    one of your great requests!!

    Ibby

    "Matty" <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    > the net?
    >
    > if so can anyone give me the website
    >
    > cheers

    "Matty"

    Can you upload your life to the internet? i really want it because you sound
    cool!

    </sarcasm>

    --
    From Overlag - Adam Webb

    "Matty" <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    > the net?
    >
    > if so can anyone give me the website

    No problem, but no need to bother with a website. I just got off the phone
    with Bill Gates. He told me that if you'd be kind enough to send your
    address to Microsoft, he would personally see to it that your request
    received his specific attention. The FS team has been alerted to expect your
    request, and all have agreed to take individual vacation days to come on
    over to your house and help install the program for you so that you don't
    run into any unnecessary problems or hassles.
    Mr. Gates has assigned you a personal tech who has been directed to contact
    Century 21 Real Estate right away to make the proper arrangements to move
    from Redmond to your location where he will be available to you 24/7.
    You will be receiving by mail as it becomes available, the new MS Vista
    operating system, and the new version of FS.
    Mr. Gates also said that his private jet and his crew will be at your
    disposal 24/7 in case you wish to come to Redmond at any time of the day or
    night to view the development of FS10.
    Thank you very much for your continuing interest in Microsoft products, and
    please feel free to post here any time, as customer satisfaction is out
    number one priority.
    All the best to you,
    Dudley Henriques
    Microsoft Beta Team

    Wow, Dudley!! Can you do the same for me??......Geez, just one phone call
    and you got all that......I'm impressed.

    So, I'll take a nice new copy of FS2004, and FS2006 since I'm so special...
    and, not to be greedy, I could use a new Microsoft mousie.....and, just one
    more thing: could you arrange the tech who will be visiting me to be one of
    those brilliant, talented, and super-intelligent lap dancer-types of tech
    (female of course)??? puh-leeze??..cuz I want.....no,
    demand....satisfaction!

    Get in line, gentlemen.

    Arthur

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message

    > "Matty" <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    >> Hey guys,
    >>
    >> Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    >> the net?
    >>
    >> if so can anyone give me the website
    >
    > No problem, but no need to bother with a website. I just got off the phone
    > with Bill Gates. He told me that if you'd be kind enough to send your
    > address to Microsoft, he would personally see to it that your request
    > received his specific attention. The FS team has been alerted to expect
    > your request, and all have agreed to take individual vacation days to come
    > on over to your house and help install the program for you so that you
    > don't run into any unnecessary problems or hassles.
    > Mr. Gates has assigned you a personal tech who has been directed to
    > contact Century 21 Real Estate right away to make the proper arrangements
    > to move from Redmond to your location where he will be available to you
    > 24/7.
    > You will be receiving by mail as it becomes available, the new MS Vista
    > operating system, and the new version of FS.
    > Mr. Gates also said that his private jet and his crew will be at your
    > disposal 24/7 in case you wish to come to Redmond at any time of the day
    > or night to view the development of FS10.
    > Thank you very much for your continuing interest in Microsoft products,
    > and please feel free to post here any time, as customer satisfaction is
    > out number one priority.
    > All the best to you,
    > Dudley Henriques
    > Microsoft Beta Team

    Hey. I'll sell my 98 real cheap!

    Mr. Steve

    "Tom Orle" <xspam.torle@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I assume you're still on a 1200 Baud modem, since you're to cheap to
    > buy fs9 even at the now widely discounted prices.
    >
    > In that case I could offer you the 4 CD's it comes on for download -
    > but most of us will be on FS2012 by the time you're done downloading
    > ;-(
    >
    > -=t=-
    >

    > Matty <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Hey guys,
    >>
    >>Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    >>the net?
    >>
    >>if so can anyone give me the website
    >>
    >>cheers

    LOL. Will Bill also bring the correct version of the NoCD crack depending on
    which version 9.0 or 9.1. What version do you want Battyboy, sorry Matty.

    Ibby

    "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriques@noware .net> wrote in message

    > "Matty" <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    >> Hey guys,
    >>
    >> Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    >> the net?
    >>
    >> if so can anyone give me the website
    >
    > No problem, but no need to bother with a website. I just got off the phone
    > with Bill Gates. He told me that if you'd be kind enough to send your
    > address to Microsoft, he would personally see to it that your request
    > received his specific attention. The FS team has been alerted to expect
    > your request, and all have agreed to take individual vacation days to come
    > on over to your house and help install the program for you so that you
    > don't run into any unnecessary problems or hassles.
    > Mr. Gates has assigned you a personal tech who has been directed to
    > contact Century 21 Real Estate right away to make the proper arrangements
    > to move from Redmond to your location where he will be available to you
    > 24/7.
    > You will be receiving by mail as it becomes available, the new MS Vista
    > operating system, and the new version of FS.
    > Mr. Gates also said that his private jet and his crew will be at your
    > disposal 24/7 in case you wish to come to Redmond at any time of the day
    > or night to view the development of FS10.
    > Thank you very much for your continuing interest in Microsoft products,
    > and please feel free to post here any time, as customer satisfaction is
    > out number one priority.
    > All the best to you,
    > Dudley Henriques
    > Microsoft Beta Team

    "Matty"
    > Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    > the net?

    Hi Batty Matty,

    In answer to your question, yes it is..... why do you ask?

    Dallas

    Like PMDG aircraft and FSPassenger, many add ons are available for download,
    however, there is no ligit website the offers MSFS2004 as a download even if
    you are willing to pay the price. I suggest you go to E-bay and bid on a
    copy there.

    "Matty" <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    > the net?
    >
    > if so can anyone give me the website
    >
    > cheers

    ROFL!!!!!

    "Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Matty <Matty@forums.simradar.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Is it possible to download Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 itself off
    >> the net?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5j89b
    >
    > --
    > Peter

    > News==----
    > Newsgroups
    > =----

    Danny,

    This guy Matty is a troll so don't take his requests too serious. Its
    becoming a bit of light relief and amusement reading what he wants next or
    the ridiculous questions he is posting.

    Ibby

    Ibby (The Artist Formally Known as Chris) wrote:
    > This guy Matty is a troll so don't take his
    > requests too serious. Its becoming a bit of
    > light relief and amusement reading what he
    > wants next or the ridiculous questions he is posting.

    Is there a B737 available somewhere, possibly used,
    that has a USB port on the dash so that I can plug
    my laptop into the plane and allow me to fly it
    by using FS9? Would FS8 be a better choice?

    I've searched craigslist but haven't seen
    anything applicable.

    I think I saw one though with the old style game ports or even a rather
    dusty 737-200 with a serial connection on dash at Retroflyingthingys.com
    You could give them a try to see if they have what your looking for!

    Ibby

    "Lumpy" <lumpy@digitalcartography.com> wrote in message

    > Is there a B737 available somewhere, possibly used,
    > that has a USB port on the dash so that I can plug
    > my laptop into the plane and allow me to fly it
    > by using FS9? Would FS8 be a better choice?
    >
    > I've searched craigslist but haven't seen
    > anything applicable.

Games Microsoft Search Engine Video Games