dymloss

Distinguished
May 21, 2006
Will my Amd Athlon x2 socket 939 work w/ the new am2 socket asus m2n32 sli deluxe motherboard? or is it not compatible...?

dymloss

Distinguished
May 21, 2006
aw man....darn it! well anyone know where i can find the dual core cpu for that mobo? Thanks for the quick response btw!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
LOL, the only place I've found carrying the AM2 X2 is TigerDirect, not Newegg, not ZipZoomFly. The others only have single-core AM2's.

And before any idiots even think of trying to prove me wrong in a few days, note the date of this post.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Right, but I've never heard of excaliberPC so I don't include them. And as far as I know, NCIX is Canadian. That leaves TigerDirect because I ignored excaliber as an untrusted site.

306maxi

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2006
Right, but I've never heard of excaliberPC so I don't include them. And as far as I know, NCIX is Canadian. That leaves TigerDirect because I ignored excaliber as an untrusted site.

True :) I just gave it as an example :)

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Yes, well, my note to idiots was there for the reason that I know a bunch of kids will come in here and question my findings some time next week, when availability is better than it is now.