Is it necessary to Shutdown Windows XP everyday? I've
alway's heard it's not necessary but just recently
someone told me we should.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Why wouldn't you? I do what I do and then turn everything off.

Do you leave your TV on all the time?

Are you rich enough to pay for the power being used?

In news:10a801c4a037$9f2dc980$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Jodi <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Is it necessary to Shutdown Windows XP everyday? I've
> alway's heard it's not necessary but just recently
> someone told me we should.

It's entirely up to you. It's not necessary.

Please reply to the newsgroup