On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:01:59 +0100, Mike <lunt@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> HI,
>
> I have just got this printer, and was wondering what the settings are the
> best to print dvd covers.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Mike

What kind of settings? And in what program?

Printing DVDs
I find that the bundled software program that comes with the Printer
CD-Label Print is the best to use
I am a Surething Labeling Software Fan but after using many many posted
Templates..I revert back to CD _Label Print..
You have the options for Dark or Light only...just leave the default and you
will be amazed at the Clarity and Depth of the Colors that Print to
Printable DVD and CD
"Mike" <lunt@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> HI,
>
> I have just got this printer, and was wondering what the settings are the
> best to print dvd covers.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Mike

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I have a query regarding printing on CDs and DVDs with a FULL printable
surface.

I cannot get the inner circle to less than 33mm, even though it says that
the minimum size should not be less than 17.5mm.

How can I reduce the size of the inner circle? My printer is a Canon Pixma
ip4000.

Tony

tony wrote:
> I have a query regarding printing on CDs and DVDs with a FULL
> printable surface.
>
> I cannot get the inner circle to less than 33mm, even though it says
> that the minimum size should not be less than 17.5mm.
>
> How can I reduce the size of the inner circle? My printer is a Canon
> Pixma ip4000.

easy. Either use Surething with my template, or if you use original Canon
program, start program select new, then file, select paper, click on "new",
enter desired settings, name your template, save... as simple as that.
BTW...many users have reported that my templates are perfectly OK in
Surething, so test them...
http://sleeperman.topcities.com

fay10 wrote:
> Printing DVDs
> I find that the bundled software program that comes with the Printer
> CD-Label Print is the best to use
> I am a Surething Labeling Software Fan but after using many many
> posted Templates..I revert back to CD _Label Print..
> You have the options for Dark or Light only...just leave the default
> and you will be amazed at the Clarity and Depth of the Colors that
> Print to Printable DVD and CD
> "Mike" <lunt@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> HI,
>>
>> I have just got this printer, and was wondering what the settings
>> are the best to print dvd covers.
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Mike

Fay, i really don't know what you're doing wrong...sorry. But, did you
update your surething program to latest version? Like i said, many users
reported perfect printout of my templates, and on ip4000 i tested them
myself and they do work perfectly. It must be something you do wrong...If
not else, you can erase all surething settings by removing whole program
,delete surething install folder (in program files), search in regedit for
surething entries - delete them(make backup of registry first!) and
reinstall surething...