Would the printer overheat ?

I don't think so but nothing wrong with asking.

I cover my iP4000 with an antistatic printer cover (actually, it's a
laser printer cover which is much bigger than the printer). When I
print, I do not take off the cover, just lift the front so that the
paper can come out. I use the casste most of the time.

In this situation, would the heat trap under the cover cause any
problem ?

Thanks.

No.

pete wrote:
> On 14 Mar 2005 05:28:47 -0800, "dingdongdingding@yahoo.com"
> <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I don't think so but nothing wrong with asking.
> >
> >I cover my iP4000 with an antistatic printer cover (actually, it's a
> >laser printer cover which is much bigger than the printer). When I
> >print, I do not take off the cover, just lift the front so that the
> >paper can come out. I use the casste most of the time.
> >
> >In this situation, would the heat trap under the cover cause any
> >problem ?
> >

> Do you work in a very dusty / sandy environment or do you keep the
cover on as a
> bet?

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On 14 Mar 2005 05:28:47 -0800, "dingdongdingding@yahoo.com"
<dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I don't think so but nothing wrong with asking.
>
>I cover my iP4000 with an antistatic printer cover (actually, it's a
>laser printer cover which is much bigger than the printer). When I
>print, I do not take off the cover, just lift the front so that the
>paper can come out. I use the casste most of the time.
>
>In this situation, would the heat trap under the cover cause any
>problem ?

Do you work in a very dusty / sandy environment or do you keep the cover on as a
bet?

dingdongdingding@yahoo.com wrote:

> I don't think so but nothing wrong with asking.
>
> I cover my iP4000 with an antistatic printer cover (actually, it's a
> laser printer cover which is much bigger than the printer). When I
> print, I do not take off the cover, just lift the front so that the
> paper can come out. I use the casste most of the time.
>
> In this situation, would the heat trap under the cover cause any
> problem ?
>
> Thanks.

Do you leave your toaster cover on when you make toast?