Would the printer overheat ?

I don't think so but nothing wrong with asking.

I cover my iP4000 with an antistatic printer cover (actually, it's a
laser printer cover which is much bigger than the printer). When I
print, I do not take off the cover, just lift the front so that the
paper can come out. I use the casste most of the time.

In this situation, would the heat trap under the cover cause any
problem ?

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about would printer overheat

    No.

    pete wrote:
    > On 14 Mar 2005 05:28:47 -0800, "dingdongdingding@yahoo.com"
    > <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I don't think so but nothing wrong with asking.
    > >
    > >I cover my iP4000 with an antistatic printer cover (actually, it's a
    > >laser printer cover which is much bigger than the printer). When I
    > >print, I do not take off the cover, just lift the front so that the
    > >paper can come out. I use the casste most of the time.
    > >
    > >In this situation, would the heat trap under the cover cause any
    > >problem ?
    > >

    > Do you work in a very dusty / sandy environment or do you keep the
    cover on as a
    > bet?

    On 14 Mar 2005 05:28:47 -0800, "dingdongdingding@yahoo.com"
    <dingdongdingding@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I don't think so but nothing wrong with asking.
    >
    >I cover my iP4000 with an antistatic printer cover (actually, it's a
    >laser printer cover which is much bigger than the printer). When I
    >print, I do not take off the cover, just lift the front so that the
    >paper can come out. I use the casste most of the time.
    >
    >In this situation, would the heat trap under the cover cause any
    >problem ?

    Do you work in a very dusty / sandy environment or do you keep the cover on as a
    bet?

    dingdongdingding@yahoo.com wrote:

    > I don't think so but nothing wrong with asking.
    >
    > I cover my iP4000 with an antistatic printer cover (actually, it's a
    > laser printer cover which is much bigger than the printer). When I
    > print, I do not take off the cover, just lift the front so that the
    > paper can come out. I use the casste most of the time.
    >
    > In this situation, would the heat trap under the cover cause any
    > problem ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Do you leave your toaster cover on when you make toast?

Printers Overheat Laser Printer Peripherals