Hold on Rwy 35

"Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
groundskeeper's tractors...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/HoldonRwy35.jpg

Dallas
14 answers Last reply
More about hold

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:07:07 GMT, Dallas wrote:

    > "Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
    > groundskeeper's tractors...
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/HoldonRwy35.jpg

    Okay....so it has a slight level of difficulty. What's your point?

    Ya think the groundskeeper is called Carl? (Bill Murray in Caddyshack)
    :-)

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (This is such a drag! - C3PO)

    Marcel Kuijper wrote:

    > Okay....so it has a slight level of difficulty. What's your point?

    Yeah, what a whiner.... Kick out a couple of soused passengers to watch the
    wing tips and go on thru.......

    Runways like that are common in Canada.....that's why we have a leaf on our
    flag.

    Arthur

    Dallas wrote:

    > "Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
    > groundskeeper's tractors...
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/HoldonRwy35.jpg
    >
    > Dallas

    What's the prob???? It looks like my KAUS with a lake beside. :)

    (Where is it?)

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    LOL i had that the other day when landing at KOS, Greece. The hill side also
    had "run over" the runway. Granted thats because i forgot to install the
    MESH correctly for greece....

    --
    From Overlag - Adam Webb

    > "Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
    > groundskeeper's tractors...
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/HoldonRwy35.jpg
    >
    > Dallas

    "boB"
    > (Where is it?)

    Lihue, Hawaii

    Dallas

    Out shooting gophers instead of pruning the trees/greens

    Ibby

    > Ya think the groundskeeper is called Carl? (Bill Murray in Caddyshack)
    > :-)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Marcel (SAG-21)
    > (This is such a drag! - C3PO)

    That's what My fs9 looks like what do you do to get it fixed?? Putting
    all the jokes aside.

    Dennis O

    In article <Lr4Pe.1504$5B4.369@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com says...
    > "Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
    > groundskeeper's tractors...
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screenies/HoldonRwy35.jpg

    Hilarious.

    John Black

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:41:54 -0400, Arthur wrote:

    > Runways like that are common in Canada.....that's why we have a leaf on our
    > flag.

    And the colour of that leaf stands for the spilled blood then, eh?
    :-)

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

    "dohallo"
    > That's what My fs9 looks like what do you do to get it fixed?? Putting
    > all the jokes aside.

    There was nothing to fix... this was a mesh created optical illusion. The
    trees were really down a hill, off the runway and disappeared as I continued
    to taxi.

    Good luck with yours.

    Dallas

    Good one Dallas, You had me on that one.

    Is there a way of going back just to the default scenery,without having
    too do a reinstall of fs9

    I've been one of them that has downloaded things like the MD80
    Maddog.FS Navigator and some FsGenesis stuf, and I a little nerves
    about trying to do it again, I keep saying I'll only wait for the CD,
    but get fish in on some. Believe me I've learned the hard way

    Thank's again Dallas

    Dennis O

    "dohallo"
    > Is there a way of going back just to the default scenery,without having
    > too do a reinstall of fs9

    I guess you could rename your FS9 folder to hide it and back up your .cfg
    files. Then install FS9 again on your hard drive (you would then have 2
    copies of FS9 on your drive).

    Then copy the scenery folders from the new installation into the old broken
    one replacing the broken folders. When you're done rename both, bringing
    your old folder back to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9
    and hiding the new installation.

    It could be tricky and require some concentration, but it might save a
    reinstall.

    ..... good luck.

    Dallas

    dohallo wrote:
    > Good one Dallas, You had me on that one.
    >
    > Is there a way of going back just to the default scenery,without having
    > too do a reinstall of fs9
    >
    > I've been one of them that has downloaded things like the MD80
    > Maddog.FS Navigator and some FsGenesis stuf, and I a little nerves
    > about trying to do it again, I keep saying I'll only wait for the CD,
    > but get fish in on some. Believe me I've learned the hard way

    You might try a scenery manager like SCM2004 of Hans Hartmann (there
    are other available as well). You could just disable one after the
    other additional scnery files and try out what happens in your next
    FS session. This is more easy than doing it directly in FS9.
    --
    Regards
    Axel

Games Microsoft Video Games