Hold on Rwy 35

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 25, 2005 12:07:07 AM

"Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
groundskeeper's tractors...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...

Dallas

More about : hold rwy

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 2:12:33 AM

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:07:07 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> "Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
> groundskeeper's tractors...
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...

Okay....so it has a slight level of difficulty. What's your point?

Ya think the groundskeeper is called Carl? (Bill Murray in Caddyshack)
:-)

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(This is such a drag! - C3PO)

Marcel Kuijper wrote:

> Okay....so it has a slight level of difficulty. What's your point?

Yeah, what a whiner.... Kick out a couple of soused passengers to watch the
wing tips and go on thru.......
Related resources
August 25, 2005 2:12:35 AM

Runways like that are common in Canada.....that's why we have a leaf on our
flag.

Arthur

"CRaSH" <sorry@aint-here.spam.com> wrote in message
> Marcel Kuijper wrote:
>>
>> Okay....so it has a slight level of difficulty. What's your point?
>>

> Yeah, what a whiner.... Kick out a couple of soused passengers to watch
> the wing tips and go on thru.......

August 25, 2005 2:59:06 AM

Dallas wrote:

> "Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
> groundskeeper's tractors...
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>
> Dallas

What's the prob???? It looks like my KAUS with a lake beside. :)

(Where is it?)

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
August 25, 2005 4:28:10 AM

LOL i had that the other day when landing at KOS, Greece. The hill side also
had "run over" the runway. Granted thats because i forgot to install the
MESH correctly for greece....

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb

> "Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
> groundskeeper's tractors...
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...
>
> Dallas

August 25, 2005 8:57:40 AM

"boB"
> (Where is it?)

Lihue, Hawaii

Dallas
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 1:47:32 PM

Out shooting gophers instead of pruning the trees/greens

Ibby

> Ya think the groundskeeper is called Carl? (Bill Murray in Caddyshack)
> :-)
>
> --
>
> Marcel (SAG-21)
> (This is such a drag! - C3PO)
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 10:13:03 PM

That's what My fs9 looks like what do you do to get it fixed?? Putting
all the jokes aside.

Dennis O

August 25, 2005 10:35:19 PM

In article <Lr4Pe.1504$5B4.369@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com says...
> "Citation Niner Echo Golf, hold on runway three five. Follow the
> groundskeeper's tractors...
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/Dallas52/Screeni...

Hilarious.

John Black
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 11:58:45 PM

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:41:54 -0400, Arthur wrote:

> Runways like that are common in Canada.....that's why we have a leaf on our
> flag.

And the colour of that leaf stands for the spilled blood then, eh?
:-)

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(There's no such thing as a natural-born pilot. - Chuck Yeager)

"dohallo"
> That's what My fs9 looks like what do you do to get it fixed?? Putting
> all the jokes aside.

There was nothing to fix... this was a mesh created optical illusion. The
trees were really down a hill, off the runway and disappeared as I continued
to taxi.

Good luck with yours.

Dallas
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 3:29:16 AM

Good one Dallas, You had me on that one.

Is there a way of going back just to the default scenery,without having
too do a reinstall of fs9

I've been one of them that has downloaded things like the MD80
Maddog.FS Navigator and some FsGenesis stuf, and I a little nerves
about trying to do it again, I keep saying I'll only wait for the CD,
but get fish in on some. Believe me I've learned the hard way

Thank's again Dallas

Dennis O

August 26, 2005 10:28:19 PM

"dohallo"
> Is there a way of going back just to the default scenery,without having
> too do a reinstall of fs9

I guess you could rename your FS9 folder to hide it and back up your .cfg
files. Then install FS9 again on your hard drive (you would then have 2
copies of FS9 on your drive).

Then copy the scenery folders from the new installation into the old broken
one replacing the broken folders. When you're done rename both, bringing
your old folder back to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9
and hiding the new installation.

It could be tricky and require some concentration, but it might save a
reinstall.

..... good luck.

Dallas
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 10:39:21 PM

dohallo wrote:
> Good one Dallas, You had me on that one.
>
> Is there a way of going back just to the default scenery,without having
> too do a reinstall of fs9
>
> I've been one of them that has downloaded things like the MD80
> Maddog.FS Navigator and some FsGenesis stuf, and I a little nerves
> about trying to do it again, I keep saying I'll only wait for the CD,
> but get fish in on some. Believe me I've learned the hard way

You might try a scenery manager like SCM2004 of Hans Hartmann (there
are other available as well). You could just disable one after the
other additional scnery files and try out what happens in your next
FS session. This is more easy than doing it directly in FS9.
--
Regards
Axel