Want a Duplex Printer but which one of these

For my small office based at home I need to add a B&W Laser and find three
which are all similar price but
which do I choose?

HP Laserjet 1320
Brother HL5150D
Kyocera FS-1020D

Help appreciated

Ken
1 answer Last reply
More about want duplex printer these

    "Ken" <noone@nowhere> wrote in message
    > For my small office based at home I need to add a B&W Laser and find three
    > which are all similar price but
    > which do I choose?
    >
    > HP Laserjet 1320
    > Brother HL5150D
    > Kyocera FS-1020D
    >
    > Help appreciated
    >
    > Ken

    I believe the Kyocera got good reviews in the computer mags.
    I have the Brother and am happy with it although it does wrinkle the paper a
    bit but after a while it seems to un-wrinkle itself. Haven't a clue about
    graphics quality cos I don't know what I should expect.

Printers Hewlett Packard Office Laserjet Peripherals Product