my computer has changed all my icons and screen sizes to
very small, how do I get them back to normal?????

Right click an empty area of the desktop. Choose Properties>Settings.

"jsmtpl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my computer has changed all my icons and screen sizes to
> very small, how do I get them back to normal?????

How do I get my desktop back ..will Restore remove the SP2 I just downloaded
(which seems to be the reason that my desktop changed)