Letter writing campaign to Cannon US for DVD/CD printing

I wonder if it would do any good for everyone who wants a US Cannon
that does DVD/CD printing to write to them and say that we will buy
one of their printers but ONLY if they add DVD/CD printing. What do
you think? Thank you in advance for all replies.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:30:31 -0800, Daniel Prince
<neutrino1@comcast.net> wrote:

>I wonder if it would do any good for everyone who wants a US Cannon
>that does DVD/CD printing to write to them and say that we will buy
>one of their printers but ONLY if they add DVD/CD printing. What do
>you think? Thank you in advance for all replies.

Doubt it. The decision to sell a CD/DVD-less printing Pixma in the US
probably originated in corporate HQ somewhere in Japan. Canon is
doing so well across all their consumer businesses that they have
little incentive to change.

It's an "easy" decision for them. The extra profit from a very small
number of incremental sales in the US vs. the large incremental cost
for the CD/DVD "printing license" that would have to be paid on every
single printer being sold in the US.

Do Canon printer sold in Canada have CD/DVD printing capability?

I doubt that a letter writing campaign would do much. I am sure they would
love to sell them in the US. Also it would be helpful if you spelled the
name of the company correctly. CANON

"Daniel Prince" <neutrino1@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I wonder if it would do any good for everyone who wants a US Cannon
> that does DVD/CD printing to write to them and say that we will buy
> one of their printers but ONLY if they add DVD/CD printing. What do
> you think? Thank you in advance for all replies.
> --
> I am TERRIBLY cruel to my cat. I tease him with a vine tendril
> until he either jumps up in the air to bat at it or zooms around
> in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
> it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.

> Newsgroups

TRENDING THREADS