Desk Top Picture Dissappears

narf

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2002

Recently when I turn my computer on my desk top picture is not loading. I'm
running XP Home version on a Dell

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:29:05 -0700, Narf wrote:

> Recently when I turn my computer on my desk top picture is not loading. I'm
> running XP Home version on a Dell

How did you set the desktop picture? If you used an immediate "Set as
desktop picture" from the context menu (right click) or common task pane in
a picture folder, try setting it from Display> Desktop instead.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User