A Keyboard to swear by!

Oly

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2004
Hello everyone, I just purchased an HP M7470N Media center PC, but the keyboard that come with it kinda sucks. I was wondering if any of you could post some links to some good keyboards. I was looking for some that have volume controls, maybe even CD play funtions like pause, skip track, etc. Also, I am interested in an illuminated keyboard if possible. Ok, bring on the links to keyboards!!

clue69less

Splendid
Mar 2, 2006
Hello everyone, I just purchased an HP M7470N Media center PC, but the keyboard that come with it kinda sucks. I was wondering if any of you could post some links to some good keyboards. I was looking for some that have volume controls, maybe even CD play funtions like pause, skip track, etc. Also, I am interested in an illuminated keyboard if possible. Ok, bring on the links to keyboards!!

Keyboards are one of those things you need to go see in person because they are touchey-feely. Kinda like how shopping for monitors online just doesn't hack it - you need to go look at them in action, up close. Those two plus the mouse and speakers (and any game controllers if you use them) are your tactile interface and people have widely differing responses to them. But I like the Logitech gaming keyboard, Logitech Trackman mouse, Belkin gaming keyboard extension.

tyr86

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2005
Take a look at the saitek gaming keyboard that lights up blue, don't remember the exact name.

Also, take a look at the G15 from Logitech. It lights up and has an LCD and your beloved media keys.

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006

TSIllusion

Distinguished
May 13, 2006
i like microsoft keboards, the feel pretty nice, it has the volum controls and stuff... so its pretty good

mouse... i like microsoft/logiteckakakakak... even realtech A4 isnt bad

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
i like microsoft keboards, the feel pretty nice, it has the volum controls and stuff... so its pretty good

mouse... i like microsoft/logiteckakakakak... even realtech A4 isnt bad

Dude, do you have a Torret syndrome or something? :lol: As$f#ck!

Gegitech

Distinguished
May 5, 2006
I use a G15 myself on my main comp and I am quite satisfied with it. Now if your looking for something a little cheaper the Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 is actually a nice keyboard for the price. The fact that its $19 is kind of hard to beat.

Nitro350Z

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
You could try an X-700 by BenQ, its a fairly low cost keyboard and it looks nice too :), has some quick launch buttons and media control features.

only 25$ one newegg -Link