Asterisk and VoIP phone

I am putting together a standard business system using Asterisk. I am
looking for a VoIP phone that will work with it. My main criteria is that
phone work with Asterisk with minimal effort. I don't want to pay an awful
lot for these phones. Could someone recommend a good phone for my
application?

Thanks,

Paul

Splendid

http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+phones

Spend allot of time on http://www.voip-info.org, it's an excellent resource
and will provide you nearly all the information you need.

"Trey Weaver" <noemailtome@thanks.com> wrote in message
> I am putting together a standard business system using Asterisk. I am
> looking for a VoIP phone that will work with it. My main criteria is that
> phone work with Asterisk with minimal effort. I don't want to pay an
awful
> lot for these phones. Could someone recommend a good phone for my
> application?
>
> Thanks,

Also a good phone is the snom 190.
See www.snom.com