Asterisk and VoIP phone

I am putting together a standard business system using Asterisk. I am
looking for a VoIP phone that will work with it. My main criteria is that
phone work with Asterisk with minimal effort. I don't want to pay an awful
lot for these phones. Could someone recommend a good phone for my
application?

Thanks,
2 answers Last reply
More about asterisk voip phone

    http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+phones

    Spend allot of time on http://www.voip-info.org, it's an excellent resource
    and will provide you nearly all the information you need.

    "Trey Weaver" <noemailtome@thanks.com> wrote in message
    > I am putting together a standard business system using Asterisk. I am
    > looking for a VoIP phone that will work with it. My main criteria is that
    > phone work with Asterisk with minimal effort. I don't want to pay an
    awful
    > lot for these phones. Could someone recommend a good phone for my
    > application?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Also a good phone is the snom 190.
    See www.snom.com

    Paul wrote:
    > http://voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+phones
    >
    > Spend allot of time on http://www.voip-info.org, it's an excellent resource
    > and will provide you nearly all the information you need.
    >

    > "Trey Weaver" <noemailtome@thanks.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>I am putting together a standard business system using Asterisk. I am
    >>looking for a VoIP phone that will work with it. My main criteria is that
    >>phone work with Asterisk with minimal effort. I don't want to pay an
    >
    > awful
    >
    >>lot for these phones. Could someone recommend a good phone for my
    >>application?
    >>
    >>Thanks,

vpn Phones VoIP IP Networking