New Sim best ever

For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane

Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the try of the
framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded or non-pruded
versions.
Anybody can verify the wimshoe?

KlodsHans

Rapheal wrote:
> For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
>
> Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the try
> of the framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded or
> non-pruded versions.
> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
>
> KlodsHans

I had one of those but the back wheels fell off so I shot it:)

--
Sincerely Quilljar

'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

Quilly your translation skills must be better than mine as I haven't a clue
what this post meant.

Ibby

--

Nor did I.
I am assuming that the OP was first written in say, German, and then

Sincerely Quilljar

'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

GREGORY

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
the following to our attention:

>For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
>
>Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the try of the
>framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded or non-pruded
>versions.
>Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
>
>KlodsHans

He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.

and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
this? or can verify it?

-g

p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;]

"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
> the following to our attention:
>
>>For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
>>
>>Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the try of
>>the
>>framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded or non-pruded
>>versions.
>>Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
>>
>>KlodsHans
>>

> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
>
> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
> this? or can verify it?
>
> -g
>
> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;]

To answer the original question (as retranslated), there will be rumors, and
rumors of rumors about the next FS version until it hits the stores. Anyone
who says they can verify any of these rumors surely can't be trusted, so
it's not even worth it to ask.

Gregory wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
> the following to our attention:
>
>> For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
>>
>> Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the
>> try of the framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded
>> or non-pruded versions.
>> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
>>
>> KlodsHans
>>

> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
>
> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
> this? or can verify it?
>
> -g
>
> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;

PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...

--

> Gregory wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
>> the following to our attention:
>>
>>> For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
>>>
>>> Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the
>>> try of the framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded
>>> or non-pruded versions.
>>> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
>>>
>>> KlodsHans
>>>

>> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
>>
>> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
>> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
>> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
>> this? or can verify it?
>>
>> -g
>>
>> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;
>
> PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...

Reiminds me of that scene in "Airplane" where Mrs. Cleaver says "I speak
Jive"

GREGORY

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:58:56 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
<wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> brought the following to our
attention:

>Gregory wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
>> the following to our attention:
>>
>>> For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
>>>
>>> Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the
>>> try of the framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded
>>> or non-pruded versions.
>>> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
>>>
>>> KlodsHans
>>>

>> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
>>
>> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
>> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
>> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
>> this? or can verify it?
>>
>> -g
>>
>> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;
>
>PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...

oh.. well I just translated it ad lib..

-G

dallas

"Rapheal"
> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

Dallas

GREGORY

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:05:41 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
attention:

>"Rapheal"
>> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
>
>"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
> Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
>O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
> He chortled in his joy.
>
>Dallas

say WHAT?? Dal muck

-g

dallas

"Quilljar"
> I had one of those but the back wheels fell off so I shot it:)

LOL

Hey Quilly, that could be your new royal title:

Sir Quilly the Basem of Wimshoes

Dallas

Thats right and she looked so innocent and proper then started with all the
'Street Talk'

Ibby

"Gary L." <noone@123.net> wrote in message

> "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Gregory wrote:
>>> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
>>> the following to our attention:

>>> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
>>>
>>> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
>>> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
>>> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
>>> this? or can verify it?
>>>
>>> -g
>>>
>>> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;
>>
>> PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...
>>
> Reiminds me of that scene in "Airplane" where Mrs. Cleaver says "I speak
> Jive"

GREGORY

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:39:23 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
attention:

>"Gregory"
>> say WHAT?? Dal muck
>
>What... you can decode Germanic gibberish but not Lewis Carroll?
>
>American schools :-(
>
>http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
>

>Dallas

nope.. haven't heard of L. Carroll.. does that means Butts
is quoting Jabberwok too?? kinda' looks like Harry Potter..
the occult packaged for children.

-G

Didn't Monty Python make a film about the Jabberwocky?

Ibby

> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:39:23 GMT, "Dallas"
> <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
> attention:
>

>>"Gregory"
>>> say WHAT?? Dal muck
>>
>>What... you can decode Germanic gibberish but not Lewis Carroll?
>>
>>American schools :-(
>>
>>http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
>>

>>Dallas
>>

> nope.. haven't heard of L. Carroll.. does that means Butts
> is quoting Jabberwok too?? kinda' looks like Harry Potter..
> the occult packaged for children.
>

> -G

>>>Informated that increased time of wimshoes......................

One minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder and
copy.... rye?

Whatever you say

Tenjewberrymuds

Butts

GREGORY

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:12:59 +1200, "donbutts"
<remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
attention:

>One minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder and
>copy.... rye?
>
>Whatever you say
>
>Tenjewberrymuds
>

>Butts

No no Butts.. not `moppin we bodr..' wimshoes - Rumors!!

-G muck (a-muck)

Better than my translation, which was in the plunk file.

> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:12:59 +1200, "donbutts"
> <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
> attention:

>>One minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder and
>>copy.... rye?
>>
>>Whatever you say
>>
>>Tenjewberrymuds
>>

>>Butts
>>

> No no Butts.. not `moppin we bodr..' wimshoes - Rumors!!
>

> -G muck (a-muck)

ohhhhh ... even 'Google' (tm) was baffled

Butts

GREGORY

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:35:24 +1200, "donbutts"
<remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
attention:

>"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:12:59 +1200, "donbutts"
>> <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
>> attention:

>>>One minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder and
>>>copy.... rye?
>>>
>>>Whatever you say
>>>
>>>Tenjewberrymuds
>>>

>>>Butts
>>>

>> No no Butts.. not `moppin we bodr..' wimshoes - Rumors!!
>>

>> -G muck (a-muck)
>>
>ohhhhh ... even 'Google' (tm) was baffled
>
>Butts

Don.. hope the reply didn't come across as harsh.. wasn't sent in that
tone. The whole thread is really a LOL - ROFLOL. <|:=))

-g

Dallas wrote:
> "Gregory"
>
>> say WHAT?? Dal muck
>

> What... you can decode Germanic gibberish but not Lewis Carroll?
>
> American schools :-(
>
> http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
>

> Dallas

Hey, you shouldn't believe *everything* what Quilly says. Don't tell
Danish people that they are talking "Germanic gibberish"... ;-)
--
Regards
Axel

Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris) wrote:
> Didn't Monty Python make a film about the Jabberwocky?
>
> Ibby
<...>

Yeah, a really funny one!
--
Regards
Axel

dallas

"Ibby
> Didn't Monty Python make a film about the Jabberwocky?

Yeah... but my favorite was a Saturday Night Live episode with Desi Arnez
reading Jabberwocky with his thick Cuban accent...

"Habberwocky..."

Dallas

dallas

"Gregory"
> nope.. haven't heard of L. Carroll.. does that means Butts
> is quoting Jabberwok too?? kinda' looks like Harry Potter..
> the occult packaged for children.

Lewis Carroll was JK Rowlings on opium.

Dallas