New Sim best ever

For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane

Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the try of the
framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded or non-pruded
versions.
Anybody can verify the wimshoe?

KlodsHans
25 answers Last reply
More about ever

    Rapheal wrote:
    > For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
    >
    > Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the try
    > of the framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded or
    > non-pruded versions.
    > Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
    >
    > KlodsHans

    I had one of those but the back wheels fell off so I shot it:-)

    --
    Sincerely Quilljar

    'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

    Quilly your translation skills must be better than mine as I haven't a clue
    what this post meant.

    Ibby

    --

    Nor did I.
    I am assuming that the OP was first written in say, German, and then

    Sincerely Quilljar

    'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
    the following to our attention:

    >For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
    >
    >Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the try of the
    >framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded or non-pruded
    >versions.
    >Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
    >
    >KlodsHans

    He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.

    and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
    also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
    Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
    this? or can verify it?

    -g

    p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;]

    "Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
    > the following to our attention:
    >
    >>For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
    >>
    >>Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the try of
    >>the
    >>framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded or non-pruded
    >>versions.
    >>Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
    >>
    >>KlodsHans
    >>

    > He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
    >
    > and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
    > also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
    > Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
    > this? or can verify it?
    >
    > -g
    >
    > p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;]

    To answer the original question (as retranslated), there will be rumors, and
    rumors of rumors about the next FS version until it hits the stores. Anyone
    who says they can verify any of these rumors surely can't be trusted, so
    it's not even worth it to ask.

    Gregory wrote:
    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
    > the following to our attention:
    >
    >> For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
    >>
    >> Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the
    >> try of the framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded
    >> or non-pruded versions.
    >> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
    >>
    >> KlodsHans
    >>

    > He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
    >
    > and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
    > also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
    > Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
    > this? or can verify it?
    >
    > -g
    >
    > p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;

    PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...

    --

    > Gregory wrote:
    >> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
    >> the following to our attention:
    >>
    >>> For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
    >>>
    >>> Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the
    >>> try of the framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded
    >>> or non-pruded versions.
    >>> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
    >>>
    >>> KlodsHans
    >>>

    >> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
    >>
    >> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
    >> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
    >> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
    >> this? or can verify it?
    >>
    >> -g
    >>
    >> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;
    >
    > PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...

    Reiminds me of that scene in "Airplane" where Mrs. Cleaver says "I speak
    Jive"

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:58:56 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
    <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >Gregory wrote:
    >> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
    >> the following to our attention:
    >>
    >>> For the basem of wimshoes of the new sim FS-octane
    >>>
    >>> Informated that increased time of wimshoes is understated for the
    >>> try of the framerate and interluded prays will kit alstuff in pruded
    >>> or non-pruded versions.
    >>> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
    >>>
    >>> KlodsHans
    >>>

    >> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
    >>
    >> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
    >> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
    >> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
    >> this? or can verify it?
    >>
    >> -g
    >>
    >> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;
    >
    >PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...

    oh.. well I just translated it ad lib..

    -G

    "Rapheal"
    > Anybody can verify the wimshoe?

    "And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
    Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
    O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
    He chortled in his joy.

    Dallas

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:05:41 GMT, "Dallas"
    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >"Rapheal"
    >> Anybody can verify the wimshoe?
    >
    >"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
    > Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
    >O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
    > He chortled in his joy.
    >
    >Dallas

    say WHAT?? Dal muck

    -g

    "Quilljar"
    > I had one of those but the back wheels fell off so I shot it:-)

    LOL

    Hey Quilly, that could be your new royal title:

    Sir Quilly the Basem of Wimshoes

    Dallas

    Thats right and she looked so innocent and proper then started with all the
    'Street Talk'

    Ibby

    "Gary L." <noone@123.net> wrote in message

    > "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Gregory wrote:
    >>> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
    >>> the following to our attention:

    >>> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
    >>>
    >>> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
    >>> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
    >>> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
    >>> this? or can verify it?
    >>>
    >>> -g
    >>>
    >>> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;
    >>
    >> PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...
    >>
    > Reiminds me of that scene in "Airplane" where Mrs. Cleaver says "I speak
    > Jive"

    "Gregory"
    > say WHAT?? Dal muck

    What... you can decode Germanic gibberish but not Lewis Carroll?

    American schools :-(

    http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html

    Dallas

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:39:23 GMT, "Dallas"
    <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >"Gregory"
    >> say WHAT?? Dal muck
    >
    >What... you can decode Germanic gibberish but not Lewis Carroll?
    >
    >American schools :-(
    >
    >http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    >

    >Dallas

    nope.. haven't heard of L. Carroll.. does that means Butts
    is quoting Jabberwok too?? kinda' looks like Harry Potter..
    the occult packaged for children.

    -G

    Didn't Monty Python make a film about the Jabberwocky?

    Ibby

    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:39:23 GMT, "Dallas"
    > <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
    > attention:
    >

    >>"Gregory"
    >>> say WHAT?? Dal muck
    >>
    >>What... you can decode Germanic gibberish but not Lewis Carroll?
    >>
    >>American schools :-(
    >>
    >>http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    >>

    >>Dallas
    >>

    > nope.. haven't heard of L. Carroll.. does that means Butts
    > is quoting Jabberwok too?? kinda' looks like Harry Potter..
    > the occult packaged for children.
    >

    > -G

    >>>Informated that increased time of wimshoes......................

    One minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder and
    copy.... rye?

    Whatever you say

    Tenjewberrymuds

    Butts

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:12:59 +1200, "donbutts"
    <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >One minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder and
    >copy.... rye?
    >
    >Whatever you say
    >
    >Tenjewberrymuds
    >

    >Butts

    No no Butts.. not `moppin we bodr..' wimshoes - Rumors!!

    -G muck (a-muck)
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Better than my translation, which was in the plunk file.

    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:58:56 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
    > <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> brought the following to our
    > attention:
    >
    >>Gregory wrote:
    >>> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:41:50 +0200, "Rapheal" <sordahl@hus.dk> brought
    >>> the following to our attention:

    >>> He says.. there's rumors the new FS version is named `Octane'.
    >>>
    >>> and he's heard other rumors [that] it will have improved framerate..
    >>> also added will be a number of NEW or enhanced features.. in both the
    >>> Pro and non-Pro versions. Additioanally he asks.. Has anyone heard of
    >>> this? or can verify it?
    >>>
    >>> -g
    >>>
    >>> p.s. does that mean a new FSEdit also included? ;
    >>
    >>PLease explain exactly how you made that translation? I am intrigued...
    >

    > oh.. well I just translated it ad lib..
    >

    > -G

  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:12:59 +1200, "donbutts"
    > <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
    > attention:

    >>One minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder and
    >>copy.... rye?
    >>
    >>Whatever you say
    >>
    >>Tenjewberrymuds
    >>

    >>Butts
    >>

    > No no Butts.. not `moppin we bodr..' wimshoes - Rumors!!
    >

    > -G muck (a-muck)

    ohhhhh ... even 'Google' (tm) was baffled

    Butts
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:35:24 +1200, "donbutts"
    <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
    attention:

    >"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:12:59 +1200, "donbutts"
    >> <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
    >> attention:

    >>>One minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder and
    >>>copy.... rye?
    >>>
    >>>Whatever you say
    >>>
    >>>Tenjewberrymuds
    >>>

    >>>Butts
    >>>

    >> No no Butts.. not `moppin we bodr..' wimshoes - Rumors!!
    >>

    >> -G muck (a-muck)
    >>
    >ohhhhh ... even 'Google' (tm) was baffled
    >
    >Butts

    Don.. hope the reply didn't come across as harsh.. wasn't sent in that
    tone. The whole thread is really a LOL - ROFLOL. <|:=))

    -g
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Dallas wrote:
    > "Gregory"
    >
    >> say WHAT?? Dal muck
    >

    > What... you can decode Germanic gibberish but not Lewis Carroll?
    >
    > American schools :-(
    >
    > http://www.jabberwocky.com/carroll/jabber/jabberwocky.html
    >

    > Dallas

    Hey, you shouldn't believe *everything* what Quilly says. Don't tell
    Danish people that they are talking "Germanic gibberish"... ;-)
    --
    Regards
    Axel

    Ibby (The Artist Formerly Known as Chris) wrote:
    > Didn't Monty Python make a film about the Jabberwocky?
    >
    > Ibby
    <...>

    Yeah, a really funny one!
    --
    Regards
    Axel

    "Ibby
    > Didn't Monty Python make a film about the Jabberwocky?

    Yeah... but my favorite was a Saturday Night Live episode with Desi Arnez
    reading Jabberwocky with his thick Cuban accent...

    "Habberwocky..."

    Dallas
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Gregory"
    > nope.. haven't heard of L. Carroll.. does that means Butts
    > is quoting Jabberwok too?? kinda' looks like Harry Potter..
    > the occult packaged for children.

    Lewis Carroll was JK Rowlings on opium.

    Dallas
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:35:24 +1200, "donbutts"
    > <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
    > attention:
    >

    >>"Gregory" <flightsim.maps@bkwds.comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:12:59 +1200, "donbutts"
    >>> <remove.donneybutts@hotmail.com> brought the following to our
    >>> attention:

    >>> No no Butts.. not `moppin we bodr..' wimshoes - Rumors!!
    >>>

    >>> -G muck (a-muck)
    >>>
    >>ohhhhh ... even 'Google' (tm) was baffled
    >>
    >>Butts
    >>

    > Don.. hope the reply didn't come across as harsh.. wasn't sent in that
    > tone. The whole thread is really a LOL - ROFLOL. <|:=))
    >
    > -g
    I saw it as LOL thanks Gregory
    Don

Games Framerate Microsoft Video Games