3rd party cartridge vendors Epson C84

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 16, 2005 7:29:11 PM

Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?

I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
the cost.

I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay, as
was Abacus, but no more.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 3:51:16 AM

This one has been highly recommended on the printers newsgroup.
http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/default.asp?Nation=CAN
--
Ron Cohen

"Jim McColl" <j_a_mccoll @MSN.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?
>
> I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
> good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
> shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
> the cost.
>
> I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
> track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay,
> as was Abacus, but no more.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 1:57:46 PM

"Jim McColl" <j_a_mccoll @MSN.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?
>
> I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
> good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
> shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
> the cost.
>
> I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
> track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay,
> as was Abacus, but no more.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks for responding - I will definitely try Atlantic, who ship via Canada
Post.. Grabber seems to only ship via USPS and therefore has the same
problems for me as Abacus.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 6:18:10 PM

Try : http://www.inkgrabber.com/