3rd party cartridge vendors Epson C84

Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?

I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
the cost.

I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay, as
was Abacus, but no more.

Thanks for any suggestions.
3 answers Last reply
More about party cartridge vendors epson

    This one has been highly recommended on the printers newsgroup.
    http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/default.asp?Nation=CAN
    --
    Ron Cohen

    "Jim McColl" <j_a_mccoll @MSN.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?
    >
    > I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
    > good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
    > shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
    > the cost.
    >
    > I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
    > track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay,
    > as was Abacus, but no more.
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestions.

    "Jim McColl" <j_a_mccoll @MSN.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?
    >
    > I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
    > good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
    > shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
    > the cost.
    >
    > I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
    > track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay,
    > as was Abacus, but no more.
    >
    > Thanks for any suggestions.

    Thanks for responding - I will definitely try Atlantic, who ship via Canada
    Post.. Grabber seems to only ship via USPS and therefore has the same
    problems for me as Abacus.

    Try : http://www.inkgrabber.com/

    W.

    "Ron Cohen" <drc023@N^O+S~P^A^M.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > This one has been highly recommended on the printers newsgroup.
    > http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/default.asp?Nation=CAN
    > --
    > Ron Cohen
    >
    > "Jim McColl" <j_a_mccoll @MSN.com> wrote in message
    > > Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?
    > >
    > > I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
    > > good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
    > > shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25%
    > > the cost.
    > >
    > > I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have
    lost
    > > track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on
    Ebay,
    > > as was Abacus, but no more.
    > >
    > > Thanks for any suggestions.

Printers Epson Peripherals Product