  • Product
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 7:29:11 PM

Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?

I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
the cost.

I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay, as
was Abacus, but no more.

Thanks for any suggestions.

More about : 3rd party cartridge vendors epson c84

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 3:51:16 AM

This one has been highly recommended on the printers newsgroup.
http://www.atlanticinkjet.com/default.asp?Nation=CAN
--
Ron Cohen

"Jim McColl" <j_a_mccoll @MSN.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?
>
> I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
> good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
> shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
> the cost.
>
> I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
> track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay,
> as was Abacus, but no more.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 1:57:46 PM

"Jim McColl" <j_a_mccoll @MSN.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know of a vendor who ships from Canada ?
>
> I've been ordering from Abacus in the US. The quality seems to be pretty
> good and the price is excellent, but it takes about 2 weeks to get the
> shipment and then of course the Canadian government tacks on about 25% to
> the cost.
>
> I used to get cartridges from a Company called 123Inkshop, but I have lost
> track of them and can't seem to track them on the Net. They were on Ebay,
> as was Abacus, but no more.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

Thanks for responding - I will definitely try Atlantic, who ship via Canada
Post.. Grabber seems to only ship via USPS and therefore has the same
problems for me as Abacus.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 6:18:10 PM

Try : http://www.inkgrabber.com/