Quallity and Quantity

Hey,

I am new here, somebody recomended this website for me

My favourite Add-On Is Traffic 2004

I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 which i Installed Traffic 2004
on and all the Aircraft that appear on the various Sreenshots and back
of case don't seem to be on it

If i Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 would i have all the AI
traffic and the modern Aircraft?

Or is it that FS 2002 is literally the same but liveries and AI Traffic
need to be downloaded?

would be greatful for any help

Yogurt wrote:
FS2004 is not by any means the same as FS2002. Most of the addons designed
for 2004 will not work in 2002. FS2004 is quite a step up in detail and in
provision for improvement. It is reasonable in price now and well worth
buying. It is not an upgrade but a better simulator.

Sincerely Quilljar

'Fly Navy, sail Air Force and shoot Pongoes'

Long or Short?, Fat or Thin? The questions of life! Whats it all about?

Ibby

"Yogurt" <Yogurt@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> I am new here, somebody recomended this website for me
>
> My favourite Add-On Is Traffic 2004
>
> I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 which i Installed Traffic 2004
> on and all the Aircraft that appear on the various Sreenshots and back
> of case don't seem to be on it
>
> If i Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 would i have all the AI
> traffic and the modern Aircraft?
>
> Or is it that FS 2002 is literally the same but liveries and AI Traffic
> need to be downloaded?
>
> would be greatful for any help

hellooooooooo matty.....

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb
"Yogurt" <Yogurt@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> I am new here, somebody recomended this website for me
>
> My favourite Add-On Is Traffic 2004
>
> I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 which i Installed Traffic 2004
> on and all the Aircraft that appear on the various Sreenshots and back
> of case don't seem to be on it
>
> If i Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 would i have all the AI
> traffic and the modern Aircraft?
>
> Or is it that FS 2002 is literally the same but liveries and AI Traffic
> need to be downloaded?
>
> would be greatful for any help

dallas

"Adam Webb"
> hellooooooooo matty.....

Whoa.. Adam... I think you're right. I missed it completely. Good
spotting.

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yogurt wrote:

> If i Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 would i have all the AI
> traffic and the modern Aircraft?
>
> Or is it that FS 2002 is literally the same but liveries and AI Traffic
> need to be downloaded?
>
> would be greatful for any help

Do a search for the lowest price for FS2004, usually you can find it for
$25.00 or so. After receiving the simulator print out the rebate coupon
below and send it in as per instructions on the coupon.

Note: The coupon says "original coupon required" but they have honored
the rebate coupon for many who printed it out. So the sim would cost
you $25.00 with a rebate of $20.00. However --- even if they don't give
you the rebate, $25.00 is cheap for what you get.

BUT!!!!! Before you go any farther you might want to list your system
here so the experts can talk to you about FS2004 working for you on your
present computer. Give computer specs, operating software, RAM etc..

http://flightsims.vze.com/images/fs9-rebate.jpg

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

"Ibby (The Artist formerly known as Chris)" <cj.ibbotson@ntlworld.com> wrote
in message news:YurPe.303$s4.56@newsfe7-win.ntli.net...

> Long or Short?, Fat or Thin? The questions of life! Whats it all about?

Alphie????????

:)

Maybe him Adam???? Speeeling errors in original post!!

Ibby